Wednesdee Fans in Australia! How you watching the game?

Bought a day pass for sky tv, including sports channel for £6.99, it is working as we speak, quality not great, but that'll be down to shitty internet speeds here in whup whup. Only catch is you need to get a unblocker, like 'unblock us' to make it look like you are in the uk! Hope this helps, it beats driving across the Nullarbor, to blow up someone's pool, that's apparently surrounded by funnel web f$&kers anyway! Enjoy the game everyone the fridge is full, in anticipation!

6 minutes ago, The Coorong Owl said:

What's it take to get a serious answer here? lol Christ ... "breath, deep breaths"

Hard work isn't it! Hope above post helps....have no doubt this will work, but will fall back to bet 365 if there are any failings. Then last but not least scan around for the links! If I get any sent through I'll contact you on this message board. 

6 minutes ago, h-owl-er said:

Hard work isn't it! Hope above post helps....have no doubt this will work, but will fall back to bet 365 if there are any failings. Then last but not least scan around for the links! If I get any sent through I'll contact you on this message board. 

Im alittle stressed about it if you hadn't noticed yet lol. 9 hours to go

2 hours ago, h-owl-er said:

Bought a day pass for sky tv, including sports channel for £6.99, it is working as we speak, quality not great, but that'll be down to shitty internet speeds here in whup whup. Only catch is you need to get a unblocker, like 'unblock us' to make it look like you are in the uk! Hope this helps, it beats driving across the Nullarbor, to blow up someone's pool, that's apparently surrounded by funnel web f$&kers anyway! Enjoy the game everyone the fridge is full, in anticipation!

do you have a uk credit card? 

i tried signing up but couldnt get it to work...

1 hour ago, osowl said:

do you have a uk credit card? 

i tried signing up but couldnt get it to work...

Yes have uk credit card still. If this isn't an option try bet365 have had a few recommendations for that. Just join membership and put on a small bet I believe is the go.

21 hours ago, pgmetcalf said:

How will you be watching the game?

I suspect most of them will be using their eyes, but let's not make assumptions

21 hours ago, pgmetcalf said:

How will you be watching the game?

I suspect most of them will be using their eyes, but let's not make assumptions

I will make an assumption, you are not a funny person 

3 minutes ago, Paul Triplo said:

I just tried the login to Sky Sports with my VPN turned on for a day pass.

The VPN works fine but it will not accept overseas credit card.

Back to BET 365 on a four-inch screen it is.

Bet 365 are showing it an hour later. Sydney time 11.15 pm