Wednesdee Fans in Australia! How you watching the game?

Now then, 

seem as tho Bein Spirrs is no more, and I do believe that on ifollow that we can't watch it live. Is that correct?

Just wondering how Wednesdee fans are watching the game in Australia? Anyone recommend a streaming website? Please let me know cos I don't know how to watch the game.

cheers

12 minutes ago, SydneyOwl said:

Now then, 

seem as tho Bein Spirrs is no more, and I do believe that on ifollow that we can't watch it live. Is that correct?

Just wondering how Wednesdee fans are watching the game in Australia? Anyone recommend a streaming website? Please let me know cos I don't know how to watch the game.

cheers

Nip round to @kingsidney place cobber, he's having a pool party with loads of Sheilas and free Castlemaine XXXX all round. He's got the game on live and he can't be too far from you. Got a massive Barbie as well, he's doing Kangaroo burgers . Be warned though, you'll probably have to give him a hand to blow his swimming pool up.:manager:

G'day mate.

Edited by Eastleigh Owl
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Nip round to @kingsidney place cobber, he's having a pool party with loads of Sheilas and free Castlemaine XXXX all round. He's got the game on live and he can't be too far from you. Got a massive Barbie as well, he's doing Kangaroo burgers . Be warned though, you'll probably have to give him a hand to blow his swimming pool up.:manager:

G'day mate.

Can’t decide if you’re just a weird stalker or bent as a nine bob note.

probably both. 

• Haha 3

Bet 365  Australia for free - if anyone has an account with them here in AU then you'll see the TV box by our game. You'll need an account to watch it - possibly a small wager on the game but it'll be on. Sometimes you get no commentary or otherwise its the same as the Sky feed you get from the UK.

• Like 1

How many more times, get round @kingsidney 's place, he's a bit of a nobber but you got castlemaine4X, roo burgers, Sheila's wi ti ts and Sheila's wi bits. All you got to do is help him blow his swimming pool up. Oh, and best watch out for them funnel web f---ers, there all over his garden apparently, little bast ards.

Edited by Eastleigh Owl

20 hours ago, The Coorong Owl said:

is watching in hope to find an easy link as well. Seems bet 365 is the secure way. I don't like putting my credit card numbers in for just random streaming sites anymore after a problem in the past

That will teach you for using those pay per view muck sites. 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

How many more times, get round @kingsidney 's place, he's a bit of a nobber but you got castlemaine4X, roo burgers, Sheila's wi boobies and Sheila's wi bits. All you got to do is help him blow his swimming pool up. Oh, and best watch out for them funnel web f---ers, there all over his garden apparently, little bast ards.

lol

3 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

That will teach you for using those pay per view muck sites. 

More already spent $185 on a full season pass with ifollow. Who else am I supposed to give money to? To be watch the live on sky games ? Pay our live to which is the same as sky as well which aren't showing the live game. Teach me is what I'm asking in this thread like most others here. This is bull shyte, if bet 365 lets me down tonight I'm gonna be annoyed. This kodi things seems to require an amazon thingy Majig. Teach me indeed ... it's like saying your stupid so you can't watch the game in Australia. Is that what ifollow are trying to say too ? I'm chucking all my toys out of my pram, I don't care 

3 hours ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

How many more times, get round @kingsidney 's place, he's a bit of a nobber but you got castlemaine4X, roo burgers, Sheila's wi ti ts and Sheila's wi bits. All you got to do is help him blow his swimming pool up. Oh, and best watch out for them funnel web f---ers, there all over his garden apparently, little bast ards.

Yep yep and kids ride kangaroos to school. Another day perhaps. Born in Yorkshire live in Australia all I care about is watching this game tonight. If a barbecue was showing it I'd buy it.