Favourite goal against the scrubbers ?

All goals against the Blades are memorable. Stand out one for me was at the lane when Hirst played a one-two with Waddle and then showed us how not to somersault. I was partially sighted due to a concrete pillar, but saw it leave his boot and then hit the top corner.

Never forget the words of my blades fan driver on that Sunday, "that was the most nerve wracking 45 minutes of my life, you were camped in our half". Exquisite touch from Waddle.

Edited by Sergeant Tibbs

Been some brilliant goals over years, Marcus Tudgay's, Terry Curran's, John Sheridan's, Ian Mellor's and of course Chris Waddle's. 

One I've celebrated most was probably Mark Bright's at Wembley, we just knew they weren't coming back once that went in. 

Madine's wasn't far behind. 

17 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

All goals against the Blades are memorable. Stand out one for me was at the lane when Hirst played a one-two with Waddle and then showed us how not to somersault. I was partially sighted due to a concrete pillar, but saw it leave his boot and then hit the top corner.

Never forget the words of my blades fan driver on that Sunday, "that was the most nerve wracking 45 minutes of my life, you were camped in our half". Exquisite touch from Waddle.

This is the one

And that's my 'George cross' and me going nuts straight after Hirstys somersault 

Those were the days.

image.jpeg

46 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

My favourite as well, first Derby game I went to and was sat directly behind it, awesome.