Hutch abdi loovens

Guest We Shall Overcome
9 hours ago, owlZfan84 said:

Hutch on the bench for me, along with Loovens.

CC would be mad to break the current team up.

If Carvalhal could drop Alex Lopez,after he had been outstanding for us and the team was playing some of the best football in 20yrs, before our play off final, to bring back Hutchingson who was a Passenger by his standards, nothing would surprise me .

24 minutes ago, JUNNY said:

Hutch back in the nick of time, Jones out. Jones has done alright but Hutch is far better at tackling and putting himself about. Carlos will know best as his record suggests. Best manager for 50 years fact like it or not

like it or not Jones will start and rightly so

7 hours ago, JUNNY said:

Hutch back in the nick of time, Jones out. Jones has done alright but Hutch is far better at tackling and putting himself about. Carlos will know best as his record suggests. Best manager for 50 years fact like it or not

Hutch has to tackle more than Jones because his reading of the game is not as good. Some of his last-ditch tackles should be made by our CBs, but Hutch plays so deep. 

In our current formation if you drop Jones for Hutch it will leave Lee isolated in the centre, and/or draw Wallace and Bannan narrower to help Lee out. Watch Jones on Sunday and see how available he is to help his colleague.

If Carlos is as good as you say, he will look at our last 13 games with Jones DWWDWDDWWWWWW, and our last five with Hutch LDDLL. If he looks at this then puts Hutch in for Jones he would be utterly crackers.

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

Hutch has to tackle more than Jones because his reading of the game is not as good. Some of his last-ditch tackles should be made by our CBs, but Hutch plays so deep. 

In our current formation if you drop Jones for Hutch it will leave Lee isolated in the centre, and/or draw Wallace and Bannan narrower to help Lee out. Watch Jones on Sunday and see how available he is to help his colleague.

If Carlos is as good as you say, he will look at our last 13 games with Jones DWWDWDDWWWWWW, and our last five with Hutch LDDLL. If he looks at this then puts Hutch in for Jones he would be utterly crackers.

Exactly why Hutch should only be considered as a CB or RB apart from a specific game where he might be needed (such as when we played Arsenal at home and played 3 x CMs)

If Carlos drops jones for Hutchinson (he won't) it will probably be the stupidest decision of his time here. 

We are better without him in the side and losing a sub 20 mins in is wearing a bit thin. 

Keep it as it is as the last few weeks it's finally been mildly entertaining ! 

Edited by james o connor

19 hours ago, Watson said:

Can't see any of them being picked, but it wouldn't be a worry if they were.  Hutch might get on the bench gives us more options.

Couldnt see Hutch lasting more than 20 mins in this match - reckless tackle or a sending off waiting to happen.

Jones has to start and an unchanged lineup from last weekend would be my choice 

9 hours ago, ZIMMY said:

If Carvalhal could drop Alex Lopez,after he had been outstanding for us and the team was playing some of the best football in 20yrs, before our play off final, to bring back Hutchingson who was a Passenger by his standards, nothing would surprise me .

The footballing use of the term passenger was probably invented for lopez's performance in the first half against brighton away.

10 hours ago, ZIMMY said:

Did you go the Brighton away game.

We would not have been anywhere near Wembley if Hutch had not come on at halftime and when a player changes a game like that it is understandable why the manager went with him at Wembley.

None of the three players in the op will/should  be in the 18, they cannot be 100% fit.

20 hours ago, RichieB said:

Major test of shoehorn temptation coming up for Carlos in the coming weeks then. 

Team should stay as it is though. Abdi hasn't proved himself to be better than Bannan or Lee for us, Jones is doing a great job and is less reckless than Hutch, and Joost is showing very good early signs to be Loovens replacement. 

Not to say I'm ignoring those 3 mentioned, they will all have a part to play and are good players, but Carlos should resist shoehorn temptation for as long as possible. Settled side please Carlos. 

You read my mind fella.