Hutch abdi loovens

Guest Copthorneowl

Amazing how we all see it differently particularly as regards Loovens; he lacks pace, his distribution is ultra cautious and either sideways or southerly, however  he's a very good partner for Lees and he reads the game brilliantly but what we've seen from Van the man is perfect for our style of play, he looks up, looks forward and picks a pass as good as anybody.

Please have your debate about Sam and Almen but for the sake of the team leave Loovens to one side until Van the man shows some vulnerability which we ain't seen so far.  His play has helped us no end so far and is a big part of the missing link between defence and counter attack.

Edited by Copthorneowl

12 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

Carlos ABSOLUTELY NO TINKERING!!! please. Maybe put Loovens or hutch on bench for experience, but wouldn't touch the first team as its working pretty well and gaining cohesion /confidence. 

The beauty of Hutch on the bench is that he covers an injury to CB, CM and even FB if necessary. 

I would still keep Wildsmith on the bench however. Hutch is not quite that utility.

A fully fit Hutchinson should be one of the first names on the team sheet for me . This Sunday is too soon in my opinion when he's only just returned to full training . So , I think he should be on the bench . 

No place for Abdi on the bench , who would drop out ? 

Loveens is a hard call for the bench ,  Class defender who hardly ever makes mistakes 

3 hours ago, Dylan93 said:

I'd keep with same team for the foreseeable future. Until we need a change anyway. Joost is better than Loovens, Abdi doesn't fit CC style and Hutch is liability whether it's a red card or injury. I can't stand Jones, I really detest him but you know what you're getting with his presence in the team. We're playing well, no change required

Surprised that you should say that about Jones because he speaks so highly of you.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Dylan93 said:

I'd keep with same team for the foreseeable future. Until we need a change anyway. Joost is better than Loovens, Abdi doesn't fit CC style and Hutch is liability whether it's a red card or injury. I can't stand Jones, I really detest him but you know what you're getting with his presence in the team. We're playing well, no change required

Very harsh on Jones-he's one of ours, he wears blue& white, how can you detest him-Sorry mate but I think your comment is out of order

• Like 1

I would keep all three on the bench, the team is definitely beginning to gel and to change it now would be a mistake and unnecessary in my opinion.  Played well at Cardiff and I thought bringing Nuhiu as a third sub weakened us in the last few minutes. With Hutch, Abdi and Loovens it would also be quality bench and so if needed any of these three would fit in without any problems. Must admit I'm beginning to get nervous about Sunday and I know  it is only going to get worse !!

Edited by Tarringtonowl

4 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Going to be a test for Joost, but thats football..

Hutch?/...Dunno I'm nervous enough, be like waitin' for a f.ookin' bomb to go off

Is that not what you need in a derby match? 

Wilder is going to have them fired up. Who have we got  other than the mad man Hutch.