Hutch abdi loovens

All back in training would you start with any on sat?

personally I wouldnt

Hutch: feisty and liable for red card or injury again.

abdi: has the ability but not shown yet to justify playing in such a big match also prone to go get injured again.

loovens: hardest to decide out of lot experience is needed in defence but to justify taking can aken off would be hard 

I'd keep with same team for the foreseeable future. Until we need a change anyway. Joost is better than Loovens, Abdi doesn't fit CC style and Hutch is liability whether it's a red card or injury. I can't stand Jones, I really detest him but you know what you're getting with his presence in the team. We're playing well, no change required

Major test of shoehorn temptation coming up for Carlos in the coming weeks then. 

Team should stay as it is though. Abdi hasn't proved himself to be better than Bannan or Lee for us, Jones is doing a great job and is less reckless than Hutch, and Joost is showing very good early signs to be Loovens replacement. 

Not to say I'm ignoring those 3 mentioned, they will all have a part to play and are good players, but Carlos should resist shoehorn temptation for as long as possible. Settled side please Carlos. 

Hutch is not as good a midfielder as Jones. He plays too deep. It's impossible to build a stable team if he can only play a third of the season in CM. So no to Hutch.

Abdi is nowhere near as good as Lee, Bannan or Jones in our system. He has proved way too fragile to "build a team around", so no to Abdi.

Loovens is the only one that comes close for me. Between him and Joost right now, I think Glenn is the better player. But he would have to be 100% fit, and even then it's a very very close call. But yes, I would trust Glenn over Joost in this match. And we know Glenn and Tom are a fine and successful pairing.

4 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Hutch is not as good a midfielder as Jones. He plays too deep. It's impossible to build a stable team if he can only play a third of the season in CM. So no to Hutch.

Abdi is nowhere near as good as Lee, Bannan or Jones in our system. He has proved way too fragile to "build a team around", so no to Abdi.

Loovens is the only one that comes close for me. Between him and Joost right now, I think Glenn is the better player. But he would have to be 100% fit, and even then it's a very very close call. But yes, I would trust Glenn over Joost in this match. And we know Glenn and Tom are a fine and successful pairing.

I know it's early days with Joost but for me he shades it over Loovens by the way he brings the ball forward, letting the rest of the team play higher up.