Wish we had traditional stripes on Sunday

2 hours ago, S1Owl said:

DC don't like stripes so while he's here I can't see them returning. Although I do think each season there should be a choice of 3 where the fans decide by voting. 

It's possible that his grandad being eaten by an Indochinese Tiger has a bearing on his dislike of stripes. WTF:

2 hours ago, Lincs Owl said:

Can't believe Wednesdayites have just accepted we're going to be playing in Ipswich/Millwall kit.

Where's your pride.  Imagine if Sunderland or Newcastle ditched stripes.

Best way to get back to our colours is to refuse to buy the new kit.

Well I for one have not bought the new kit yet in protest. :ph34r:

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Anybody who thinks we won't be in stripes next season is getting themselves into a right fluffery buffery over nothing, stop making yourselves feel down and depressed, reality is, next season, we will be back in stripes!!

If they were red and white you'd still defend the club

5 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

How did you know?   Still not sure what benefit there is in walking round with a book on my head and curtsying properly has though??

Just thought your lambasting had gone a bit tame, you must be saving energy for Sunday then. 

1 hour ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Yeah I would, and if they erected a 50ft statue of pi.ssed up bus driver outside the south stand I'd guard it with honour!

Have a word wi thisen pal, it's only a flamin kit!

Not just the kit you defend, it;s everything. Have a word with yourself. The world won't end if you criticise the club. You'll still go to heaven.

17 hours ago, GY-owl.4 said:

traditionally yeah.

but is there not a new thing the last few years where the away team will wear their away top first & foremost - unless it clashes with the home strip? like i said, they played a blinder choosing the colour of their away top this year. 

The only rule about team colours is that they shouldn't clash...

3 hours ago, slinger208b said:

The only rule about team colours is that they shouldn't clash...

Loads of teams, including us, play our away games in our away kit regardless of whether our home kit clashes or not. 

I dont know if the pigs do the same but if they do they wouldnt have been playing in their home kit at S6.... but they will be because they picked a blue type away top. 

its not difficult to understand!!

Just now, GY-owl.4 said:

Loads of teams, including us, play our away games in our away kit regardless of whether our home kit clashes or not. 

I dont know if the pigs do the same but if they do they wouldnt have been playing in their home kit at S6.... but they will be because they picked a blue type away top. 

You alluded to something that states away kit should be worn unless there's a clash.

I was simply informing you of the only official rule about kit selection.

Is that too difficult to understand?..

5 minutes ago, slinger208b said:

You alluded to something that states away kit should be worn unless there's a clash.

I think he was referring to the contracts between kit suppliers and clubs rather than football rules.

15 minutes ago, slinger208b said:

dikkkhhead

Edited by GY-owl.4

Guest BULGARIA
22 hours ago, Dronowl66 said:

I wish I was nailing Kelly Brooke when I get in but I wont be ........................ get over it for gods sake 

Be patient, i am sure your turn will come soon.

4 hours ago, GY-owl.4 said:

They would play in their away kit against any other team that's true. But this is the derby and they will always play us wearing their traditional red and white stripes.  Their fans would demand it and to play in anything else would be seen as a weakness. Much like many of our fans seeing our new kit as a weakness to us