Wish we had traditional stripes on Sunday

4 minutes ago, GY-owl.4 said:

Yep.

Pigs have played a blinder picking that purple thing out as an away top this year,

our lack of stripes means they get to wear that scruffy trampy red and white thing on our hallowed turf. vancars

They usually wear red and white anyway... 

Just now, ramone said:

They usually wear red and white anyway... 

traditionally yeah.

but is there not a new thing the last few years where the away team will wear their away top first & foremost - unless it clashes with the home strip? like i said, they played a blinder choosing the colour of their away top this year. 

All the old derby clips that I've been watching have been great and a key of part that has been the fact is it was blue and white stripes vs red and white stripes. That is a key is part of the sporting iconography of the city. I've made no secret that I hate our new badge but I bet you I'd like it more on a proper blue and white striped shirt!

Let's hope Chansiri comes to his senses soon and reverts us back to stripes. The last two home shirts have been absolutely dire...

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, supercooper said:

Now then wendy's, we have a good few lads on your kop on sunday, hope you don't mind if we let a flare or 2 off when we score.Maybe even before. Shits gonna get real.  UTB

My shits already got real this morning after last night's biryani, to the extent i had to let a flare off in an attempt to burn away any residual methane.

Is this what you mean? Because that would be a hideous situation, especially with a few of one's compatriots in a similar situation located away from a public convenience...