Big Rumour Clarke and Sharpe Bust Up

1 hour ago, Neal M said:

Yep. And not ridiculous.

Agree or not. Like or not. Evans had his conviction overturned. He is innocent of the crime for which he was charged. 

Direct references to any of the reported actions that night (especially references to or allegations of criminal culpability on Ched's part) are unacceptable.

TLDR.

Don't make specific allegations about his conduct that night. 

Vague, unspecific, nicknames such as "Ripper" are less of an issue. 

Specific accusations aren't on.

Been found not guilty or having your conviction overturned is totally different from being innocent. 

1 hour ago, Neal M said:

Yep. And not ridiculous.

Agree or not. Like or not. Evans had his conviction overturned. He is innocent of the crime for which he was charged. 

Direct references to any of the reported actions that night (especially references to or allegations of criminal culpability on Ched's part) are unacceptable.

TLDR.

Don't make specific allegations about his conduct that night. 

Vague, unspecific, nicknames such as "Ripper" are less of an issue. 

Specific accusations aren't on.

I'll not be going down that road and getting into that debate but he had his conviction overturned correct, that does not mean he is "innocent" either in the eyes of the law or morally. The poster didn't refer to any criminal activity but as usual in the oversensitive over-censored world we live in someone has deemed the post offensive and deleted it. I think most people can decide for themselves what is right or wrong and can read a post they might not agree with without their eyes burning out of their skulls and demanding it to be deleted.  No worries I'm sure some jobsworth will be along shortly to delete this too garymegson

10 minutes ago, Cheshowl said:

I'll not be going down that road and getting into that debate but he had his conviction overturned correct, that does not mean he is "innocent" either in the eyes of the law or morally. The poster didn't refer to any criminal activity but as usual in the oversensitive over-censored world we live in someone has deemed the post offensive and deleted it. I think most people can decide for themselves what is right or wrong and can read a post they might not agree with without their eyes burning out of their skulls and demanding it to be deleted.  No worries I'm sure some jobsworth will be along shortly to delete this too garymegson

Calm down snowflake.

This has nothing to do with over sensitivity and everything to do with protecting the site from the prospect (however slight you may think) of lawsuits.

This is a thread in the public section of the biggest and most widely known SWFC forum on the internet.

Things that are posted on here are very public and open to scrutiny. I quite like the site and don't want it or Neil put through unnecessary hassle.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

3 hours ago, Ash76 said:

Actually that's not necessarily true, he was found guilty and then not guilty in a retrial. The way the retrial came about and how it was handled stinks to be honest but anyway it's is not enough to convince me of his innocence.

Rightly or wrongly, the judgements of this courts of this land are not dictated by what you or I are and aren't convinced by.

Innocent or not,

Ched is still a massive t*%t and deserved everything he got and what he is going to get tomorrow if he plays. 

He proberbly thought he was the big man in town because he was a footballer, trying it on with every girl at twist and turn, knowing full well he has a long term girlfriend at home (who I personally think is an absolute joke, for staying with him) 

Ched took full advantage of his status as a footballer and a drunk girl, who did proberbly have some idea what was going on, never the less, he shouldn't have put himself in that position in the first place 

glad he got caught, it sent Wednesday up, I'm just hoping his career goes down the pan aswell, slimy piggy b*******d 

Innocent or not the fact remain.

Chedwin went down on a young woman AFTER his mate had chucked his custard over the velcro triangle.

That makes him a dirty snort beast.

A snortbeast cleared of any wrong doing in the eyes of the law.

But a dirtysnort beast all the same.

Singing songs about him being a criminal maybe off limits. 

Singing about him being a dirty, swarthy type with a taste for stirring  second hand  gentlemens relish is fair game.

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

Innocent or not,

Ched is still a massive t*%t and deserved everything he got and what he is going to get tomorrow if he plays. 

He proberbly thought he was the big man in town because he was a footballer, trying it on with every girl at twist and turn, knowing full well he has a long term girlfriend at home (who I personally think is an absolute joke, for staying with him) 

Ched took full advantage of his status as a footballer and a drunk girl, who did proberbly have some idea what was going on, never the less, he shouldn't have put himself in that position in the first place 

glad he got caught, it sent Wednesday up, I'm just hoping his career goes down the pan aswell, slimy piggy b*******d 

I think we ought to sing songs of joy and thanks to Mr Evans for his part in helping the porkers' season implode so spectacularly 5 years ago. Up there with the likes of Don Givens and his penalty taking abilities in my mind. Come on Wednesday!!!!!!!

Guest Copthorneowl
18 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Innocent or not the fact remain.

Chedwin went down on a young woman AFTER his mate had chucked his custard over the velcro triangle.

That makes him a dirty snort beast.

A snortbeast cleared of any wrong doing in the eyes of the law.

But a dirtysnort beast all the same.

Singing songs about him being a criminal maybe off limits. 

Singing about him being a dirty, swarthy type with a taste for stirring  second hand  gentlemens relish is fair game.

Best get the butler to do the dirty singing, keeps you out of it and achieves the goal.....not that that's anything they'll be getting.

1 hour ago, bronxowl said:

This is all a ploy by Wilderbeast.

He wants Carlos and the players lulled into a (trouble at mill) scenario, just one

of the tricks up his Warcockesque sleeve.

They will have a fully fit team raring to go.

I certainly hope so

I want them to bring their first eleven

It won't save them

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

2 hours ago, Spondon Owl said:

Genuinely how is ched not innocent in the eyes of the law? Can someone explain that to Me?

The way I look at it is that "not guilty" means that the prosecution have failed to prove  his guilt.

It doesn't, necessarily, mean that he is innocent.:columbo:

Edited by oldtawnyowl