York Roast Co are Wednesdayites

6 minutes ago, Manwithastick said:

well it seems my opinion on these is the same as my opinion on art:laugh: difference being i'm a massive fatbastard and i know my meat and carbs.

i had the misfortune a hot roast pork sarnie from your Chester store - worst hot pork sarnie of my life.

@Manwithastick Sorry to hear that. We take customer feedback at York Roast very seriously, so please feel to contact us at info@theyorkroastco.com

We have a strong loyal following in Chester so happy to welcome you back for a free Yorkypud wrap when you're hungry and in the area?

10 minutes ago, Manwithastick said:

well it seems my opinion on these is the same as my opinion on art:laugh: difference being i'm a massive fatbastard and i know my meat and carbs.

i had the misfortune a hot roast pork sarnie from your Chester store - worst hot pork sarnie of my life.

constructive as ever.

Edited by Belfast Owl 2

1 hour ago, Manwithastick said:

Being a massive fat b as you put it doesn't make you an expert, most likely means you are probably getting it all wrong. I wouldn't be coming to you for advice on meat and carbs. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, YorkSWFC said:

@Manwithastick Sorry to hear that. We take customer feedback at York Roast very seriously, so please feel to contact us at info@theyorkroastco.com

We have a strong loyal following in Chester so happy to welcome you back for a free Yorkypud wrap when you're hungry and in the area?

Did I say that I enjoyed my pork bap earlier? errrm I meant it were rubbish so can I have  free one from Shrewsbury shop now lol 

• Haha 1