York Roast Co are Wednesdayites

1 hour ago, daztheowl said:

Try and be a bit more adventurous with the vegetarian options, plenty of pork, chicken, beef, turkey "alternatives" on the market. 

Large and growing market there for the right products, not just bland "oh they're veggies, just stick some veg in" products we have to contend with. 

Seems tailor made for some sort of sausage / hot dog vegetarian, smoked, continental or otherwise. Chili dog in a pud mmmmmmm. Do you put dried herbs in the batter like me nan used to? If not try it. 

Edited by darra

Now this is what should be happening at Hillsborough, let the kiosks out on an individual basis rather than contracting out the whole lot or doing it all in house.

As for this I'd have one every week, saw the video on FB yesterday and my first thought was to plan a trip to York

Only advice would be yintry and get a £1 off the price, I'd happily pay the £5.95 in York where it could be enjoyed more. Buying one and eating very quickly at the match and it needs to be more appealing on price 

Edited by Ash76

58 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

That would be just the pudding then lol

Not necessarily. Proper Yorkshire puds should be cooked either lard or dripping. :picnic:

Edited by darra

10 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Now this is what should be happening at Hillsborough, let the kiosks out on an individual basis rather than contracting out the whole lot or doing it all in house.

As for this I'd have one every week, saw the video on FB yesterday and my first thought was to plan a trip to York

Only advice would be yintry and get a £1 off the price, I'd happily pay the £5.95 in York where it could be enjoyed more. Buying one and eating very quickly at the match and it needs to be more appealing on price 

@Ash76 thanks for the feedback

We absolutely would come up with a slightly more economical product...

We would be interested to do something with Henderson's Relish as well with some product development...keeping it very Sheffield...

• The Massive Wrap
  • The Boxing Day Massacre Wrap
  • The Hi Ho Wrap

We just need as much support from you guys as possible so we can make a strong case to S6.

WAWAW

9 minutes ago, YorkSWFC said:

@Ash76 thanks for the feedback

We absolutely would come up with a slightly more economical product...

We would be interested to do something with Henderson's Relish as well with some product development...keeping it very Sheffield...

• The Massive Wrap
  • The Boxing Day Massacre Wrap
  • The Hi Ho Wrap

We just need as much support from you guys as possible so we can make a strong case to S6.

WAWAW

Meat and tater with hendos wrap. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Doctor Duran said:

Biggest concern is it needs to be eaten on the go / match seat.. so not too sloppy for me steady with the gravy..  but looks amazing and I'd pay a fiver for one no probs.

Does the batter mix hold together ok by time you get halfway down or does it sorta split and get more messy ?

@Doctor Duran the gravy is served at an optimal amount so it does not drown the meet and wrap...

naturally, some customers love more gravy so each to their own but we agree with you and this is carefully managed...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, YorkSWFC said:

@Doctor Duran the gravy is served at an optimal amount so it does not drown the meet and wrap...

naturally, some customers love more gravy so each to their own but we agree with you and this is carefully managed...

We also slight 'toast' the wrap to harden it giving it a crispy yet soft explosion in thee mouth...

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, darra said:

Seems tailor made for some sort of sausage / hot dog vegetarian, smoked, continental or otherwise. Chili dog in a pud mmmmmmm. Do you put dried herbs in the batter like me nan used to? If not try it. 

Isn't that season pudding with onions and herbs in. Absolutely delicious. 

Guest Manwithastick

well it seems my opinion on these is the same as my opinion on art:laugh: difference being i'm a massive fatbastard and i know my meat and carbs.

i had the misfortune a hot roast pork sarnie from your Chester store - worst hot pork sarnie of my life.