York Roast Co are Wednesdayites

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I could very confidently say without any worries that what you're offering is right up Wednesday fans street :)

It'd be extremely popular so long as you didn't charge like seven quid a pop etc as is usually the case when people try to sell catering at football grounds

Make it happen :)

Thanks Owlstalk...

We need to get a reasonable sense over what people would pay for this product...there are no naughty chemicals in our food...just good honest Yorkshire grub...great to soak up some beer or substitute to a Sunday roast!

Just now, YorkSWFC said:

Thanks Owlstalk...

We need to get a reasonable sense over what people would pay for this product...there are no naughty chemicals in our food...just good honest Yorkshire grub...great to soak up some beer or substitute to a Sunday roast!

Loving it and loving that you're doing direct customer research

I reckon you'll do well with a product like this and an approach like that

Tempted to nip to one of your outlets to do a video review for Owlstalk

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Loving it and loving that you're doing direct customer research

I reckon you'll do well with a product like this and an approach like that

Tempted to nip to one of your outlets to do a video review for Owlstalk

Yep...we don't want to over engineer our product...we just want to create a few products which Owls love...we would gladly welcome you to come and take a look. A good groundswell of demand will help us. We are a family business that feel proper foods needs to be sold at stadiums.

Imagine..."THE BOXING DAY MASSACRE WRAP"...

Just saying...

WAWAW UTO

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

If you did one wrap that suits the taste of our Piggy neighbours,i take it it will either be Sour Grapes or Bitter and Twisted then ? lol

No we would launch the "Boxing Day Massacre Wrap" in the West Stand...

WAWAW UTO

43 minutes ago, YorkSWFC said:

@owlstalk...yes there is...

Vegetarian...

Gluten free coming soon as well!

Try and be a bit more adventurous with the vegetarian options, plenty of pork, chicken, beef, turkey "alternatives" on the market. 

Large and growing market there for the right products, not just bland "oh they're veggies, just stick some veg in" products we have to contend with. 

10 minutes ago, daztheowl said:

Try and be a bit more adventurous with the vegetarian options, plenty of pork, chicken, beef, turkey "alternatives" on the market. 

Large and growing market there for the right products, not just bland "oh they're veggies, just stick some veg in" products we have to contend with. 

Agreeeeeeeed

Owlstalk Shop

13 minutes ago, daztheowl said:

@daztheowl We hear you and will act on it for sure.

We only launched it in March so we are learning constantly...bear with us and we'll get something out which hits the spot!

Cheers

Edited by YorkSWFC
Spelling mistake

1 hour ago, YorkSWFC said:

Thanks Owlstalk...

Given how agitated people get when the £4.50 lukewarm slurry 'pies' trounce all known laws of probability, statistics, evolution and astrophysics by somehow running out, I'd say about £28 a pop and you'd still be beating them back with a sticky whisk

lol

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

Given how agitated people get when the £4.50 lukewarm slurry 'pies' trounce all known laws of probability, statistics, evolution and astrophysics by somehow running out, I'd say about £28 a pop and you'd still be beating them back with a sticky whisk

lol

:laugh::laugh:

1 hour ago, YorkSWFC said:

We want to get a sense of demand from Owlstalk and the general supporters then we will speak to Joe Palmer and see where it goes...

Thanks Owlstalk

I don't eat in the ground but can honestly say that would change if these were available. Do they come with a bib to stop gravy stains on mi new shirt lol

• Like 1