York Roast Co are Wednesdayites

Hi All,

A group of shops in the north would like to come to Hillsborough...The York Roast Co...Being Wednesday fans ourselves S6 is a priority for us...we would like to bring some proper Yorkshire food to the ground.

Introducing the Yorkypud WRAP...please let us know if you would like this in the stadium?

http://www.theyorkroastco.com/menu

LadBible:

BBC News:

WAWAW

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, YorkSWFC said:

Hi All,

A group of shops in the north would like to come to Hillsborough...The York Roast Co...Being Wednesday fans ourselves S6 is a priority for us...we would like to bring some proper Yorkshire food to the ground.

Introducing the Yorkypud WRAP...please let us know if you would like this in the stadium?

http://www.theyorkroastco.com/menu

LadBible:

BBC News:

WAWAW

Visited your shop many times as i have family who live in Fulford and Heworth area, brilliant place you've got and il definitely be trying your latest addition next time I visit.

Just now, @owlstalk said:

SOLD

I'm in

Make it happen

Have you been chatting to the club about it yet?

Or are you looking for premises/stalls outside the ground?

We want to get a sense of demand from Owlstalk and the general supporters then we will speak to Joe Palmer and see where it goes...

Thanks Owlstalk

Just now, YorkSWFC said:

We want to get a sense of demand from Owlstalk and the general supporters then we will speak to Joe Palmer and see where it goes...

Thanks Owlstalk

I could very confidently say without any worries that what you're offering is right up Wednesday fans street :)

It'd be extremely popular so long as you didn't charge like seven quid a pop etc as is usually the case when people try to sell catering at football grounds

Make it happen :)

Owlstalk Shop