One thing I hope today

21 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Today I really hope that Carlos doesn’t say that Sunday is just another game 

I’m sure he won’t but there’s this little tiny nagging fear that he might

lol

I've had the same thoughts. We need to be up for this 'cos there's no doubt they will be. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Today I really hope that Carlos doesn’t say that Sunday is just another game 

I’m sure he won’t but there’s this little tiny nagging fear that he might

lol

He won't say it because he is bright enough to know that the usual thicko's will get the face on!

To the players, managers and staff they should treat it like all over league games.

What riles me more is how they build this up as a one off saying players will give that bit extra, this one means more ...etc

No it doesn't!!! They should put the same effort in every single match!

Im not going to Birmingham on Wednesday to have a relax! I want them to win just as much as I do Sunday 

8 minutes ago, Maxine said:

I don't think he will, I think he will no know how important it is. 

His job is to kep the players relaxed and calm, approach the game professionally but still being ruthless not acting like headless chickens as the blunts will

Well it is isn't it ... it's not as though we are playing Cardiff away

and anything to get stressed about.

,,,,,,,, the Champions elect like last season.

If anyone thinks we aren't up for it, and lets hope that is almost

the other half of Sheffield, they do not understand the quality

of the professional footballers we have.

ICWT.

9 minutes ago, torres said:

He won't say it because he is bright enough to know that the usual thicko's will get the face on!

To the players, managers and staff they should treat it like all over league games.

What riles me more is how they build this up as a one off saying players will give that bit extra, this one means more ...etc

Im not going to Birmingham on Wednesday to have a relax! I want them to win just as much as I do Sunday 

Good post Torres ... but don't get riled .. just lets rally the lads.

9 massive points ahead starting Sunday week next is all I can see.

I have it on good authority that Carlos has spent time on his elocution and is about to abandon meat on the fire, and lobster, to replace it with full backs bombing on, midfielders snapping at heels, and strikers up for it and at it.

Er..........Like ants in the jungle. lol

Edited by theowlsman
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

I have it on good authority that Carlos has spent time on his elocution and is about to abandon meat on the fire, and lobster, to replace it with full backs bombing on, midfielders snapping at heels, and strikers up for it and at it.

Er..........Like ants in the jungle. lol

Why are why are you posting on here? You should be deep into preparations to fire out the biggest turd possible for Sunday. 

Get eating now

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, torres said:

I have to agree with you - Sunday's 3 points has no more weight in the league than next week's match -that's in league terms

BUT the reality for me anyway is these 3pts are worth so much more. The regurgitation of almost every goal scored against them this week tells you their lasting value 

Guest Deleted member

If I was Carlos I'd say

"I ask the Chairman at the start of ze season - who is zis Sheffield Uniteds - I do not know there is another team in ze city. Ze Chairman also do not know. *shrug shoulders*"