We are gonna get thrashed.

7 hours ago, Bluestripe said:

“I know what you’re thinking punk...did Wednesday score four goals or was it five. To tell you the truth, in all this excitement I clean forgot”

”question is, do ya feel lucky.....well do ya....PUNK”

....well actually Mr Eastwood I do!

a quote from Dirty Barry (Bannon) .... lurve it Bluestripe.

27 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Did  you stand next to Tango at games so as to not draw attention to yourself too much? 

Bloody cold with only pants n socks on 

Where did you put your flask n sammies? Please share with us "The other Stupid"things that you wore he he .....lol

You wouldn't believe me if I told you but they breed them tough where I come from (Foxhill) lol

• Like 1

Sheffield derbies are very rarely easy on the eye, that's why Boxing Day is remembered so fondly, 3 points will suffice, after the final whistle is blown and we're in the top 6 and the're not, the technicalities of the game will be forgotten.

That's of course if we don't stuff them 5-0 this time. garymegson

1 hour ago, Owling Wolfe said:

You wouldn't believe me if I told you but they breed them tough where I come from (Foxhill) lol

I would believe you because my Dad grew up on wolfe road from 40'S til late 50'S ..grandparents were there til mid seventies ..used to play footy on the rec their garden backed onto it just past the entrance 

It was lovely then ...................

2 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

I would believe you because my Dad grew up on wolfe road from 40'S til late 50'S ..grandparents were there til mid seventies ..used to play footy on the rec their garden backed onto it just past the entrance 

It was lovely then ...................

That was then, sadly this is now and it's a bit different. Thankfully I moved out before it went "rough".