We are gonna get thrashed.

1 hour ago, Bodhidharma said:

Ffs all these threads predicting a win.

Don't people learn that there is a principle at play in football predictions and you don't honour it at your peril.

“I know what you’re thinking punk...did Wednesday score four goals or was it five. To tell you the truth, in all this excitement I clean forgot”

”question is, do ya feel lucky.....well do ya....PUNK”

....well actually Mr Eastwood I do!

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Bodhidharma said:

Ffs all these threads predicting a win.

Don't people learn that there is a principle at play in football predictions and you don't honour it at your peril.

Superstition is nothing. We all like to think that what we do has some effect on the outcome but it doesn't. 

Shall I predict an 8 nil loss to make you feel better? 

The only people who influence the result are the people on that pitch and the two stood kicking every ball with them.

I'm actually loving our confidence on here for a change. 

Up the owls! 

53 minutes ago, NornOwl said:

Superstition is nothing. We all like to think that what we do has some effect on the outcome but it doesn't. 

Shall I predict an 8 nil loss to make you feel better? 

The only people who influence the result are the people on that pitch and the two stood kicking every ball with them.

I'm actually loving our confidence on here for a change. 

Up the owls! 

How true is that, I used to wear the same underwear and socks, nothing red at all and all sorts of other stupid things til I finally realised, what I wear and do has no effect on 22 men kicking a ball around for an hour and half.

13 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

How true is that, I used to wear the same underwear and socks, nothing red at all and all sorts of other stupid things til I finally realised, what I wear and do has no effect on 22 men kicking a ball around for an hour and half.

Did  you stand next to Tango at games so as to not draw attention to yourself too much? 

Bloody cold with only pants n socks on 

Where did you put your flask n sammies? Please share with us "The other Stupid"things that you wore he he .....lol

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST