Kop not sold out shocker

WOLS

1 hour ago, Reyt Part Timer said:

The Club officially announced on 11 September that the Kop was sold out for the Steel City Derby.  But today you can buy loads of tickets for the Kop.  What's that all about?  Why deceive people?  They musthave known there was a plan to release more tickets later (presumably the restricted view seats).  I think the Club needs to be more clear about what the hell it is doing!

The Kop did sell out , the new tickets means they are doubling the capacity and everyone who already had a ticket will have someone sat on their knee. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Reyt Part Timer said:

The Club officially announced on 11 September that the Kop was sold out for the Steel City Derby.  But today you can buy loads of tickets for the Kop.  What's that all about?  Why deceive people?  They musthave known there was a plan to release more tickets later (presumably the restricted view seats).  I think the Club needs to be more clear about what the hell it is doing!

Get a life sad tw@t

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Semedo's ferret said:

Bullsht topic post. Nobz like thee fuel the fire of them pigs. Don't fukin need it.

But you're not a nob, are you?.  You are just someone who contributes by calling another Owl fan a nob.  That isn't something that will fuel the fire of them pigs is it?  Well done.

2 hours ago, Reyt Part Timer said:

Shocking stuff, lets make a reyt shitt thread about the club and moan about more stuff.

1 hour ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Ooooh!!!   Cut him down there, y'avin that Belfast?  Eh?

Feight feight feight!!

Anything stronger and he'll use his "powers"

I'm not wrong though.

I remember him saying once "your warn level is 1"  or something equally draconian and stupid for something.    I asked him what he meant, and he said "your warn level is 2"

Edited by HubristicClapper
  • Haha 1