Kop not sold out shocker

WOLS

The Club officially announced on 11 September that the Kop was sold out for the Steel City Derby.  But today you can buy loads of tickets for the Kop.  What's that all about?  Why deceive people?  They musthave known there was a plan to release more tickets later (presumably the restricted view seats).  I think the Club needs to be more clear about what the hell it is doing!

Probably that following discussions with SAG the capacity has been tweaked upwards hence the ability to subsequently release tickets after the original decision

Not very hard to understand really. The club dont want to sell the restricted view tickets because its not very fair on whoever buys them. So they hold them till the demand is at the highest point possible and release them explaining that they are restricted view seats. The reason they wait is because people could potentially buy tickets, thinking they are normal kop tickets when theyre not, theyre restricted views.

Bleedin chansiri trying to be nice, what an out of order bloke

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, S26 Owl said:

Not very hard to understand really. The club dont want to sell the restricted view tickets because its not very fair on whoever buys them. So they hold them till the demand is at the highest point possible and release them explaining that they are restricted view seats. The reason they wait is because people could potentially buy tickets, thinking they are normal kop tickets when theyre not, theyre restricted views.

Bleedin chansiri trying to be nice, what an out of order bloke

They are quite obviously badged as restricted view. My ST used to be in one of the RV areas, but I was more than aware of that when purchasing. 

9 minutes ago, Reyt Part Timer said:

The Club officially announced on 11 September that the Kop was sold out for the Steel City Derby.  But today you can buy loads of tickets for the Kop.  What's that all about?  Why deceive people?  They musthave known there was a plan to release more tickets later (presumably the restricted view seats).  I think the Club needs to be more clear about what the hell it is doing!

147 pages...minimum 

• Haha 2

My ST is classed as restricted view (top left of Kop) but the view is fine, for some reason though the club website stopped letting people buy matchday tickets in the restricted view zones online last season, maybe someone has questioned this policy and it was found to be a technical error on the ticketing website.

5 minutes ago, OwlsMan1961 said:

My ST is classed as restricted view (top left of Kop) but the view is fine, for some reason though the club website stopped letting people buy matchday tickets in the restricted view zones online last season, maybe someone has questioned this policy and it was found to be a technical error on the ticketing website.

A few years ago wasn't there a waiting list for restricted view seats?

• Haha 1

Since the club are happy to change the rules as they go on, at what point are they going to announce that the remaining tickets are open for anyone to buy?  Clearly Chansiri wants to get as much income as absolutely possible.  I note that there is no suggestion of selling Restricted View seats at least a bit cheaper.