Win lose or draw, its not that big a deal

Some right old BO11OCK$ being talked on here of course it matters that we beat the pigs this Sunday, I don't want them bragging for the next 25 years how they stuffed us after just coming up. We have the QUALITY this time, they have as always only fight and will, if our lads have the fight in them also on Sunday the quality will see us win, and maybe even win comfortably.

believe .... BELIEVE

Edited by Owl_80

4 hours ago, wednesdayok said:

Win lose or draw v United does

it make it such a big deal what happens? Does your life change dramatically? Dont think so, if its about bragging rights, you got problems, its only an effing game of football, we lose or draw so what? A win just gives me a better nights sleep, football is not all there is in this short life, so get a grip. 

it matters an hell of a lot to most of us mate, thats why weve been discussing it for months

it make it such a big deal what happens? Does your life change dramatically? Dont think so, if its about bragging rights, you got problems, its only an effing game of football, we lose or draw so what? A win just gives me a better nights sleep, football is not all there is in this short life, so get a grip. 

Well. You certainly live in the right place.

:columbo:

Now...tha's got thi priorities all to 5h1t....also tha doesn't seem to live here..or have to live here if we lose.....I don't think yer grip on reality is there...just saying. UTO.

Mate you need yer frock feelin up!

• Haha 1