Win lose or draw, its not that big a deal

Win lose or draw v United does

it make it such a big deal what happens? Does your life change dramatically? Dont think so, if its about bragging rights, you got problems, its only an effing game of football, we lose or draw so what? A win just gives me a better nights sleep, football is not all there is in this short life, so get a grip. 

Derbies do matter - it's a part of what makes football so good and why we keep going back.

If we win I'll be laying into my snortbeast mates about it, and I expect the same back.

Treat it as a chuck away game and we'll lose which is bad in all sorts of ways. Wilder will have Utd fired up like Megson had us fired up, so we have to leave everything out there.

3 points will also see us sitting pretty and make us want Carlos in this week.

8 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

it make it such a big deal what happens? Does your life change dramatically? Dont think so, if its about bragging rights, you got problems, its only an effing game of football, we lose or draw so what? A win just gives me a better nights sleep, football is not all there is in this short life, so get a grip. 

I agree 100% with everything you have written here.....but you are still wrong.

I've got problems!

To me it does make a difference, I want the footballing world to know who's the best.

This game isn't just about winning it's also about winning well, more passionate, skillfull, fitter,  better work ethic & team.

I'm not one who will go gloating but will just nod and with a MASSIVE smile on my face knowing that everyone saw not just the scoreline but also what a difference there is between the 2 sides.

You must know the pain you have deep inside when you lose to that lot.

Not for me.

17 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

you could not be more wrong.......

Assuming your not a wind up...

Though I live in Wakey, worked in Sheffield all my life and believe me it’s a huge occasion and matters enormously

If the poster of OP lives outside of Sheffield he/she would not be aware of living next to/working alongside/living in same house as a blade.

After the game, I’ll travel home to Wakey...pretty much won’t hear a thing about the game -won’t be subject to taunts or the right/wrong end of bragging rights.  Expect it runs thru to kids at school experiencing the same thing as well.

It is a massive event and they should be savoured/treasured for the memories it’ll throw up (and it’s stressful)

24 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

IMG_6014.GIF.cd40f441aebceb8d5e96101d130cd22e.GIF.7c291113a686b41bdaa05d78d86704d8.GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

Patronising nobheed. I didn't realise what people think or do was up to you. You need to let loose your grip and hit the floor

Edited by TurtleyTerrible