Tues 26/9 9am: STH w 550+TPP
Tues 26/9 2pm: STH w 500+TPP 
Wed 27/9 9am: STH w 450+TPP
Wed 27/9 2pm: All Season Ticket Holders
Thurs 28/9 9am: Members/Foundation with 50+TPP
Thurs 28/9 2pm: All Members/Foundation
Fri 29/9: General Sale
All sales dates subject to availability

Bolton Wanderers Travel: The InterCity Owl Departs at 11.30am from Hillsborough or Flat Street £17 Adults £16 Juniors 

Edited by Sam779

3 minutes ago, sturutter said:

Cheers Sam. Got some mates wanting general sale, how would you rate their chances? Im presuming that we sell the 2,145 for sure, and it's whether the 4k ish would sell out before general sale 

I'd say they'll be fine for general sale and don't think we will sell out after further allocations - the 2,145 will sell though.

Not only should we be able to get approx 4,800 (Leeds did earlier in the season), but some people will probably hold off until the lower tier becomes available.

Bolton are desperate for the cash and would be daft not to give us as many tickets as possible.

6 minutes ago, Evansy14 said:

Many more sold Sam. 

Bought mine this morning. I'm happy with top tier anyway. 

Will u get upper tier with bein a away s/t holder are do u get choice when bottom go on sale

We personally selected upper tier for any away matches with the option this year.  However I think Bolton are being quite strict with the order of sales so all away ST holders would be put in the upper.   

Not sure on how sales have gone today and I've missed the boat to check - will try and find out tomorrow before I head off to Birmingham.

17 minutes ago, raljex said:

Do you reckon they'll definitely give us the bottom tier when we sell out? Quite a few of us wanting to go so was gonna wait for general sale.

Yep - definitely.

The only problem will come if people wait for lower tier and the upper doesn't sell out though, but I'd like to think that wouldn't happen.