Reckon there will be much hoolie bovver on Sunday?

For the reasons that others have stated, I doubt whether there will be many Blades hooligans at the game.

I'm a bit more worried about our own fans though.  'Fans' who can't spell 'hooligan bother' correctly come across as being mentally subnormal.

Just talking about hooliganism is enough to bring Wednesday idiots out of the woodwork..... we have plenty as it is.

4 hours ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

I will be out with these top boys and drinking whatever she's drinking.

IMG_20170921_094957_1.jpg

I've got another one and it's only taken me all afternoon to think of it so here goes "it looks like she's ordered a cocktail" thank you I'm here all week lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, thewookieisdown said:

Completely.   

A few years ago I went to Schalke - Dortmund.  Big local derby.  Fans naturally massed together and made a terrific noise.  But where we sat, while it was largely home fans, there were Dortmund supports in shirts, scarves, openly celebrating the Dortmund goals.  Why the hell not?  We impose segregation rules predicated on a view that football supporters can't act other than as insane criminals.

If you look on the web there are examples of trouble at that fixture. Basically every club has its idiots nowhere in Europe is exempt from that. its just the English press love to have a go at English fans. 

Plenty of decent Blades and Owls will be mixing together on Sunday.

49 minutes ago, Rustyfunk said:

Seem to remember photoshopping this picture a few years back. there was a thread dedicated to making these softlads look ridiculous

I keep looking at that kids jumper, it's like something your gran bought you as a kid and your mates ridiculed you every time you wore it 

Just now, s73owl said:

I keep looking at that kids jumper, it's like something your gran bought you as a kid and your mates ridiculed you every time you wore it 

yeah, i think i put Val Doonicans face on him, along with Lionel Blair and a few other 70s light entertainers  (look'em up, if your under 40 :biggrin:)

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

I will be out with these top boys and drinking whatever she's drinking.

IMG_20170921_094957_1.jpg

I've got another one boys and girls, Paul's pointing and looking quite excited, but not as excited as Barry because he knows that's going up his ar5e tonight, God I'm on fire today 

2 hours ago, Geedee said:

If you look on the web there are examples of trouble at that fixture. Basically every club has its idiots nowhere in Europe is exempt from that. its just the English press love to have a go at English fans. 

Plenty of decent Blades and Owls will be mixing together on Sunday.

Sure.  Well, as to English fans it may be more of a distinction of degree than kind; but over the years they have been particularly awful both at country and club level.  But be all that as it may.

And let me give a counterexample.  Last season about 20 minutes into the Newcastle game there were goings on a few rows in front of me in the North.  The security people had moved in and insisted this bloke leave - and it turned out it was because he was a Newcastle fan. He was middle aged, didn't look remotely prone to violence or any kind of threat to anyone.   To my mind rather shamefully, several of our supporters were encouraging the stewards and taunting the guy as he was taken out.  What on earth is the point?  Are people in some way unable to cope with others shouting for the other team?  Real grown up people with jobs and kids and mortgages?  Unbelievable.

everyones going on about this so called trouble happening ,I doubt there will be 5 arrests, there will be so much kops about that only a total fool would kick off remember they have only a small following 2300.  but sunday after now that's a different story 4600 leeds supporters/morons  will be coming and at least a few hundred of them are nutters ,it will kick off big time for that game there will need twice the police for scum leeds visit. until fa starts acting against these clubs with a large amount of morons leeds,millwall,and now sufc and starts banning them for say a couple of away games every time they cause a riot and do loads of damage they will keep doing it.

53 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

everyones going on about this so called trouble happening ,I doubt there will be 5 arrests, there will be so much kops about that only a total fool would kick off remember they have only a small following 2300.  but sunday after now that's a different story 4600 leeds supporters/morons  will be coming and at least a few hundred of them are nutters ,it will kick off big time for that game there will need twice the police for scum leeds visit. until fa starts acting against these clubs with a large amount of morons leeds,millwall,and now sufc and starts banning them for say a couple of away games every time they cause a riot and do loads of damage they will keep doing it.

Banning genuine fans is not the answer points deduction is 20 points at least or automatic regulation.Then real fans will stand up and get at the morons sorted.

• Like 1