Reckon there will be much hoolie bovver on Sunday?

4 minutes ago, Bluestripe said:

There’s talk of them having so many ticket priority points (their version) which makes it unlikely they’d risk trouble. In other words we should expect those coming to be the more seriou fans.

...methinks scrubbers are scrubbers

I said the same thing to my mother in law last night. She was a bit worried about the speculation, but I said that any fans who managed to get the golden tickets are not going to risk getting banned from further away games or even losing their S/T's altogether.

The other lot are the minority.

11 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

Violence at football games is too silly for words.

I got very annoyed at the BBC saying Arsenal fans had "shown great restraint" when the Cologne fans got in their end last week. No they didn't. They behaved like ordinary grown ups.

I went to Wasps v Quins on Sunday with a bunch of Wasps supporting mates. They didn't have to show restraint to avoid filling me in, we just had a laugh and a joke about it and my team (somewhat unusually) won.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Lombado said:

I said the same thing to my mother in law last night. She was a bit worried about the speculation, but I said that any fans who managed to get the golden tickets are not going to risk getting banned from further away games or even losing their S/T's altogether.

The other lot are the minority.

That would be logical but I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if their manager condoned any trouble "It's a passionate game and their were reasons to get frustrated" (e.g being 3-0 down)

Edited by Owlin' Wolf

There will be no trouble in the ground, maybe the odd confontation outside the ground and possibly trouble in and around the pubs.

Their numbers are few which means the proper SUFC fans have the majority of the tickets.

Lets hope we can concentrate to matters on the pitch, I have a feeling that things will be a little bit firey with cards of both colours flying around.

There are always flipping morons* who struggle with being human. Usually, they think they are 'ard' and this should impress people, when they are struggling to string a sentence together with frequest use of 'you know' or 'yeh'.

Not sure why they have attached themselves to football, when they are not fans or in any way reflective of the majority of football fans. Suspect there will be more wearing red and white but each club is tainted with varying amounts of oxygen thiefs. Best thing would be to ship them all out to a field far away from families and real fans who attend football and let them do their strange dance, aim a few slaps, bum each other or whatever they do.

* IIRC, the urge to fight is triggered by shutting down part of the brain, hence these knuckle draggers find it easier becuase they have defieicient brain control, they should be so proud....literally morons (stupid people!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, striker said:

There are always flipping morons* who struggle with being human. Usually, they think they are 'ard' and this should impress people, when they are struggling to string a sentence together with frequest use of 'you know' or 'yeh'.

Not sure why they have attached themselves to football, when they are not fans or in any way reflective of the majority of football fans. Suspect there will be more wearing red and white but each club is tainted with varying amounts of oxygen thiefs. Best thing would be to ship them all out to a field far away from families and real fans who attend football and let them do their strange dance, aim a few slaps, bum each other or whatever they do.

* IIRC, the urge to fight is triggered by shutting down part of the brain, hence these knuckle draggers find it easier becuase they have defieicient brain control, they should be so proud....literally morons (stupid people!)

Far too intellectual for Owlstalk mate lol

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Snowyowl61 said:

Why bring up the subject in the first place? Go to the match,enjoy the occasion and if morons want to fight,avoid it. It is possible to not get involved. If someone keeps taunting you ignore it and they are the ones who look stupid.

Try telling that to the elderly Norwich fans that was attacked from behind and knew nothing of it until he came round?

Edited by Lees Tom Cat