What will be your pre-match routine on Sunday?

1 hour ago, new zealand owl said:

Go to bed at 9.30pm. Wake up at 6am to find out the full time score. All the pain/joy will be in that split second where i grab the phone to switch off my alarm and check the score. 

I will then inevitably be late for work as I'm too busy checking owlstalk for the Carlos is god/ we've regressed 10 years type threads 

If you have a bet365 account you can stream the game over here

1 hour ago, Sam779 said:

0700: Leave home 
0815: Pick up Dad and nephew 
0900: Pub near the ground 
1230: Dodgy caravan burger

1231: Find a toilet 
1300: Get in the ground

1301: Toilet in stand

1305: Get a cold sweat
1505: Celebrate victory whilst nipping one in
1700: Get home and have a dump and then probably watch the game recorded on Sky whilst rubbing tum and moaning.

Fixed it for you 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, new zealand owl said:

Go to bed at 9.30pm. Wake up at 6am to find out the full time score. All the pain/joy will be in that split second where i grab the phone to switch off my alarm and check the score. 

I will then inevitably be late for work as I'm too busy checking owlstalk for the Carlos is god/ we've regressed 10 years type threads 

Have you got mobdro, if so you can get the match on there. Also if I'm right in thinking our clocks go forward on Saturday night so it will be a 01:00hrs start for us, work is going to be fun win, lose or draw.

Pick one son up from Leeds, other travelling up from WMids.

Greasy spoon.
One son is crap/refuses to sing - choir practice all the way Wakey to S6 (he can’t remember the words, so coaching him with “shi*t Neil Warnock...you’re just a shi*t Neil Warnock”...not too difficult)
Park up on Penistone Rd, beer at the Park followed by you-know-who sarnies as we walk past the filthy scrubbers entering west stand (holding our nose)
Sat down just before 1pm
Edited by Bluestripe

1 hour ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

Lad playing U15s football in Donny, KO 0930 ... Managing team with my mate this week as manager away ... So no chance of quick getaway ... Pick elderly dad up on route .. Almighty rush awaits ... But it has the makings of my best Sunday on record.  

We have moved my lads Under 12's game to Saturday.

08.00           Get woken by GF going to work

08.50           Crawl outta my pit eventually

08.51           Stumble into the bathroom for a pee Walking Dead style

08.53           Kettle on

08.54           PC powered up

08.55           Let dog out

09.00           Put kettle on again as I forgot about it

09.01           Chill out checking all online barbar

09.35           Realize that noise is the dog wanting back in that i had forgot about

09.36           Lock door and go back to bed, way too early for a Sunday

Edited by steveger
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well mine starts about 9 hours earlier than yours and at this stage Its looking likely to start with orange juice and a lot of pills for the flu. Then a nap to wake up and do the same again over and over until kick off. Yep yep I'm feeling sorry for myself but it is day farking 7 now!!! I hope the deseased bass turd who gave me this flu never gets a shag again 

Edited by The Coorong Owl
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, The Coorong Owl said:

Well mine starts about 9 hours earlier than yours and at this stage Its looking likely to start with orange juice and a lot of pills for the flu. Then a nap to wake up and do the same again over and over until kick off. Yep yep I'm feeling sorry for myself but it is day farking 7 now!!! I hope the deseased bass turd who gave me this flu never gets a shag again 

Oh dear!

A win will make you feel much better. A defeat though.................

• Haha 1