What will be your pre-match routine on Sunday?

Guest Copthorneowl

Not much to speak of get the beads out, ouijhi board (spell check!), get the local clergy to ecxise any ghosts get a bible to swear on pretty much same routine as before most games.

Off round town Saturday night for mates birthday so we'll be in a right tackin.

However i will be up at 8am phookin buzzin' then setting off at 10 to park up at the Lepp garage as usual.

Have a stroll around the ground absorbing the build up and hopefully the chippy will be open. If not it's a bag of pickled onion monster munch for breakfast before sitting on the wall on Penistone road for a natter before heading into ground early to read the special commemorative programme. Although i stopped  buying programmes years ago this Sunday's offering looks remarkable.

Wait in anticipation for the whistle then smile sarcastically at the bacon rashered shirts as we head out of the North 90 minutes later.

It's gonna be the best Sunday in years!

7 minutes ago, Simaniac Owl said:

Large English breakfast. 

Sixteen pints. 

Watch The Wednesday beat dem blavdes. 

Smile for the rest of the day. 

garymegson

Set off at 8-30am, drive over from near St Helens and hope that traffic conditions are calmish, so can arrive by noon. Hope for pleasant drive back having got the result.

Going to head over to Sheffield.

Swap Kevin gages cornflakes for scabs

Sneak into Chris Wilders house and glue all the zips on his tracksuit shut.

Head to Leon Clarks house and cover his doors and windows with advertising boards.

Go to Sharps house and put 397 Charity collection bags through his letter box, each containing a pork pie thats 2 days past its sell by date.

Ring McCabe up pretending to be the bog roll prince and tell him I've sold my half of the club to Brian the Blade

Hide inside Ched Evans sock drawer dressed as a blue squirrel wielding a machete and a can of spam and start singing 'We Didn't start the fire' really loudly.

Probably head to Hillsborough after that

Edited by darklord
  • Haha 4