Which areas are Wednesday

On 25/04/2022 at 11:59, Django said:

All the rough areas are mainly blades 

Think that's a load of rubbish to be fair, most of their season ticket holders are actually in South west Sheffield i.e. Ranmoor/Fulwood etc, tbf I never really go round there so couldn't say

23 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Shall we have a thread on which areas are Wednesday in Rotherham....might annoy the miller's...

Bramley

Wickersley

Kimberworth

Ravensfield

Sunnyside

Thrybergh

East Dene

Thorpe Hesley

Maltby

All Wednesday

Masborough

Eastwood

Broom

Holmes

Millers

lol

• Love 1

34 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Bramley

Wickersley

Kimberworth

Ravensfield

Sunnyside

Thrybergh

East Dene

Thorpe Hesley

Maltby

Swinton

All Wednesday

Masborough

Eastwood

Broom

Holmes

Millers

lol

Added one to the 'All Wednesday' list for you. 

This is a postcode survey I did in 2015 on a Facebook group. I divided the city into two halves at the city centre. I also included Derbyshire and the rest of south yorkshire, here's the results....

So after the postcode survey I've split all sheffield postcodes between north and south of the city centre, with S3, S9 (supposedly blunt areas) and  Rotherham falling north of the border. The south obviously includes chesterfield and worksop area. Of the total 283 asked.......
North 147
South 136
The results show very little difference between the two, the same as last year. I believe the only true Wednesday areas are the ones that sit on the "valley sides" of the ground that "face towards" it... S6, S5 and North in the high green/northern Rotherham area. 
Sheffield united area's will be on the "valley sides" of their ground... S2, S8, S7 and S14. Despite this though Wednesday and united area's are still quite mixed and not really dominated by one fanbase as many believe. 

The rest of the sheffields postcodes are pretty even by the looks of things with Wednesday probably having the slight upper hand In most area's but this won't be the case in central barnsley and parts of Rotherham where most will follow their local tin pot sides.

4 hours ago, bradowl said:

Bramley

Wickersley

Kimberworth

Ravensfield

Sunnyside

Thrybergh

East Dene

Thorpe Hesley

Maltby

All Wednesday

Masborough