Which areas are Wednesday

1 hour ago, S2HighfieldOwl said:

Wednesday: Anywhere from (roughly) Shalesmoor roundabout north and west, Upperthorpe, Shirecliffe, Stannington, Cross, Hillsborough, High Green, Chap, Malin Bridge, Ecclesfield, Stocksbridge, Grenoside, etc

Lordy, I hadn't seen this thread for a while! Where's the Wednesday - Rotherham divide in the north-east? My dad's side of the family were in Thorpe Hesley when I grew up (Grandad was a porkchop but Nana was an Owl) and I don't think I ever saw a Blades or Millers shirt around there, Elsecar or Wentworth...

22 hours ago, Dooogs said:

Lordy, I hadn't seen this thread for a while! Where's the Wednesday - Rotherham divide in the north-east? My dad's side of the family were in Thorpe Hesley when I grew up (Grandad was a porkchop but Nana was an Owl) and I don't think I ever saw a Blades or Millers shirt around there, Elsecar or Wentworth...

Tbh, and not to be rude, I don't take much interest in areas outside of Sheffield, if we're talking about Sheffield clubs and Sheffield areas that's all I really know of 

On 22/09/2017 at 03:21, Greeny79 said:

Grown up round woodseats pretty much 50/50 slightly leaning blunts way and they think probably 70/30 perhaps they are right, its about same up lowedges jordo batemoor not much in it but my age group id say is more wednesday if anything older and younger swing more pig way

image.png.c8b14ad84f1587d21f8a7aa2303c0bd2.png

Killamarsh is about 55% in our favour but also a minority of Chesterfield fans. The busses into town are always busier on days when we're at home. 

Eckington comp was also a fair split, but not many of my United mates actually went to the matches, where as almost all my Wednesday mates were season ticket holders. My final year was the 2011-12 season so that was a very good time to be a 16 year old owl 😄

On 23/04/2022 at 16:33, Dooogs said:

There's some piggies in Elsecar, but Owls fans far outnumber them. The same goes for Hoyland too. I know a couple of Barnley fans, two L**ds fans, one Sunderland and one Gateshead FC supporter. The local can be really good banter when we're all together.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DevonOwls said:

Dad was from Parson Cross, all Wednesday, Mum was a Pitsmoor girl, mainly Wednesday, Exeter, only ever seen Wednesday, no ******** Blades in Devon 😬😎🤣

The mother in law used to live in Brixham and we went down there every summer for about 6 years, and during that time I don't ever remember seeing anyone in a blunt shirt; plenty of Wednesday though 😉

28 minutes ago, PortlandOwl said:

It's amazing how many Owls you bump into, wherever you happen to be. Waitrose in Harrogate my latest encounter. 

Saw a car SW66 OWL in Handforth Dean car park last week ...anybody on here?

wednesday fans are all over sheffield u can’t really pinpoint the main areas because there isn’t any i think a majority of the areas have quite an equal divide of wednesdayites an pigs with more pigs only really being a thing round s2 s7 s8 and s14 from what i’ve noticed but its hard to tell (& beighton 63B29B70-259A-4F9A-88B1-B210965411EF.png.47a24e169d5f780a7c95e1674261ae37.png)

Edited by DecOwl04