Who has previously played in big derby games?

Guest Grez Bez

Guest Grez Bez

Which players in our squad have played in a derby at their previous clubs?

Not checked the below so guesswork only: 

Fletcher / Wallace - Sunderland Vs Newcastle?

Hooper / Wallace - Celtic Vs Rangers

Bannan - Villa Vs Brum?

5 hours ago, Blame Harkes said:

Let's not forget that Carlos managed at both Sporting and Besiktas, both of which have very serious derby games. 

Yet I keep hearing its Wilder who will have his boys all fired up. I'm sure the Istanbul derby has nothing on Oxford-Swindon.

Thought the same.  Get a bit fiesty some of those 

David Jones will have played in several Burnley/Preston/Blackburn derbies...for all three clubs.

Butterfield has scored in a Barnsley/Wednesday derby game. 

Ross Wallace has played in derby games with Preston, Burnley, Sunderland and Celtic. 

Steven Fletcher has scored EIGHT derby game goals, whilst playing for Hibernian, Wolves and Sunderland. 

Jordan Rhodes has scored FOUR derby game goals, whilst playing for Huddersfield and Blackburn.

Gary Hooper has scored SEVEN derby game goals, whilst playing for Scunthorpe and Celtic.

And...Barry Bannan's first ever goal in competitive football was for DERBY against UNITED.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Prendo's boots said:

Fletcher scored the winner for the Mackems in two succesive derby games a few years ago im sure or was it two wins away at the Barcodes....I remember at least one of them at St James Park anyroad!! He wont be bullied on Sunday and neither will Hooper...

Hooper and Fletch don't get bullied against anyone. Must be such a handful for defenders.