U23s v QPR

3 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

Heard the full story today regarding Hirst and it's enough to make you weep. So childish all round.

I'd be staggered if he played in a Wednesday shirt again

Think ive heard the same story both sides digging their heels in.Its a real shame Both hirsts loved the club I'm afraid both won't enter Hillsborough again after this fiasco.

14 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

Go on. I'm sitting comfortably.

Apparently George and his father (David) have mocked up their own contract and visiting Carlos in his home to iron things out.

Someone got a picture of the contract, the main points were:

George wants £17,000 a week because this is what Rashford was earning after making his first appearance for MUFC.

He wants a buy out clause of £7.5 million for any club in the top four that bids for him.

He wants to be on the bench for at least 20 games this season. (Going up to 30 next season)

He turned up to training a couple of weeks ago, and purposely tried to injure all of our first team strikers, resulting in Fessi's knee injury flaring back up and Winnal leaving. (Apparently George was being too rough for him to handle)

He's currently refusing to play for SWFC, and we're refusing to talk to him.

The contract we offered him was £95 a week and a goal bonus of £5 per u23's goal he scores.

We also guaranteed him a first team appearance in the league by 2030. 

Obviously there are still some issues to iron out before he plays for us again and obviously I've just made all of this up. Sorry guys.

Edited by Mr Hooper
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

Heard the full story today regarding Hirst and it's enough to make you weep. So childish all round.

I'd be staggered if he played in a Wednesday shirt again

Tillman has just brought me a pot of tea and some sandwiches. The cushions in the chair have been fluffed. I am sitting comfortably.

Please begin. .

• Haha 1