Championship

It's open this year. I still think we haven't got that pace or nastiness to mix it up tho.  I am confident we will make the playoffs again,  very confident. I just don't think we will make top 2. 

We are technically very sound and we are organised. We don't give a great deal away. But we are not Xfactor. Playoffs again. Prove me wrong Wednesday!

7 minutes ago, scram said:

It's an insane division

Literally any team can beat any other

If ANY team puts a run together they can win this league

Last seaso there was two teams head and shoulders above anyone else , this season there isnt you can point to and think they are the ones to beat. 

Yep...

Have been thinking since the first few weeks that there doesn't seem to be a standout team like Newcastle and Brighton were last season. 

Go on some sort of winning run (cut out those pesky draws) and we could be right up there. 

2 hours ago, owls maniac said:

Villa struggling, Hull struggling, Sunderland struggling.

i was at Millwall today and Leeds were utter shuffle- they're top of the league!

if we get a run together we can easily win this league. 

Leeds won't last.  They're still paper thin and now without their two best players from last year.  

2 hours ago, owls maniac said:

Villa struggling, Hull struggling, Sunderland struggling.

i was at Millwall today and Leeds were utter shuffle- they're top of the league!

if we get a run together we can easily win this league. 

If Leeds are utter shuffle and top of the league.

What do you think that makes us, the team in 9th.

Bearing in mind we conceded as many goals in extra time today that Leeds have conceded this season.

It's incredibly open and i think Wolves couldn't have picked a better season to throw money at it.

No reason why we shouldn't be finishing top 2 when you think we have 2 years of building headstart on many sides and there's no Newcastle's or Brighton's about.

In a way it does put more pressure on Carlos the weaker the league is.Get a 5 or 6 game winning streak like we did last season a couple of times and your probably going up.