C'mon Owlstalk, let's hear it for Carlos.

Some balloon said the other week that "Owlstalk had spoken" and it was time for him to go (Carlos that is)

Does Owlstalk only speak when we get beat? Or does it have a voice when we get a good point away from home, or have a couple of good wins at home. What does Owlstalk say tonight?

Get behind your club, your team and your manager.

Let's have another poll, or do we only have them when some think the manager should be sacked?

1 minute ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

I know mate, gutted when Jeff Sterling came on and said let's go straight back to Bianca Westwood, knew what was coming. But, it was a decent point none the less.

Unbelievable Jeff sums it up for me. 

27 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

I know mate, gutted when Jeff Sterling came on and said let's go straight back to Bianca Westwood, knew what was coming. But, it was a decent point none the less.

Going out soon to a piggy area on a hen night. Guna sing Hi Ho. On the karioke. :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Maxine said:

Going out soon to a piggy area on a hen night. Guna sing Hi Ho. On the karioke. :biggrin:

Keep out of the Globe on Howard Street. Always had dodgy boozers on Howard Street for differing reasons.:manager:

Have a good evening, don't get pi ssed, or should that be have a good evening and get pi sed.:manager:  

1 minute ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Keep out of the Globe on Howard Street. Always had dodgy boozers on Howard Street for differing reasons.:manager:

Have a good evening, don't get pi ssed, or should that be have a good evening and get pi sed.:manager:  

Thank you you too. :biggrin:

I was very much in belief that we needed a change. But it's difficult because I like Carlos and didn't want to see him sacked. I thought not offering him a new deal in the summer would have been the right way to go about it. Thanks for all you have done Carlos but we're going to try some fresh ideas. I thought that would have been a sensible and respectful way for him to depart.

But it winds me up when  people like the OP seem to believe that wanting a different manager means you don't support the current one. 

Even at times of wanting a change - past, present or future - I will always support Carlos in the hope he can change my mind. I'll always want him to succeed and I'd never do anything to lower the chances of that happening. 

So, was I in the Carlos out camp a couple of weeks ago? Probably.

Did I stop supporting Carlos? No.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, poite said:

I was very much in belief that we needed a change. But it's difficult because I like Carlos and didn't want to see him sacked. I thought not offering him a new deal in the summer would have been the right way to go about it. Thanks for all you have done Carlos but we're going to try some fresh ideas. I thought that would have been a sensible and respectful way for him to depart.

But it winds me up when  people like the OP seem to believe that wanting a different manager means you don't support the current one. 

Even at times of wanting a change - past, present or future - I will always support Carlos in the hope he can change my mind. I'll always want him to succeed and I'd never do anything to lower the chances of that happening. 

So, was I in the Carlos out camp a couple of weeks ago? Probably.

Did I stop supporting Carlos? No.

Take the time out to read back through that post and see what rubbish you posted.FFS, how can you want him sacked but still support him?

2 hours ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Some balloon said the other week that "Owlstalk had spoken" and it was time for him to go (Carlos that is)

Does Owlstalk only speak when we get beat? Or does it have a voice when we get a good point away from home, or have a couple of good wins at home. What does Owlstalk say tonight?

Let's have another poll, or do we only have them when some think the manager should be sacked?

I bet you had a few growls at this!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, wakefieldowl said:

Carlos knows far more about football than all the negative moaners will ever know.

Mr C knows more about running a business and a football club than all the moaners will ever know.

I support my club, I support Carlos, I support Mr C

No time for negative moaners.

Support your club ffs

Is that you Graham?

2 hours ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

1 hour ago, w.owl said:

When will you get it into your thick head ????

I for 1 hate cc's tactics, motivation, team choices, sub choices, etc, and he is not the one that will take us into the premier. 

I will always support the owls whether you believe or not. But FFS stop trying to point score on this sheeeet forum.

We were unlucky today, but didn't lose, so stop being a wind up .

why are you 2 so angry lol