Cardiff 1 - 1 Sheffield Wednesday : OMDT

Just now, Lawrie Madden said:

Just watching the goal again and Joost is just superb he delays the pass to Reach absolutely perfectly giving Reach just a touch more space brilliant all round 

Yeah I noticed that, hung on to it longer than I thought was gonna be possible but he somehow gave Reach another two full seconds to get into the channel. Great stuff.

Top class from Van Aken bringing the ball out from the back like that,  Reach put an absolute top class ball in the box and Hooper did what Hooper does 

lets push on and get a second 

Just now, LoadABallacks said:

As much as Loovens has been a great servant, they way we play, we've been crying out for a centre half who can carry the ball forward. 

Especially partnered with Lees, who doesn't tend to. You want one CB comfortable in that role. That's why I liked Sasso a lot, despite his occasional defensive brainfarts.

Guest Copthorneowl

We MUST get a second for two reasons 1 we always go negative with a 1-0 lead 2 Cos I will suffer a heart attack every time they attack.

Premier class goal, reach struggled against fbs last season but bought a yard superbly there, most improved player.

Joost top signing, hooper lethal when injury free n match fit.

Need a 2nd ideally tho possibly on break, they might target pudil so buuters on soon for pudil maybe

Edited by Ash77