Swfc fan glassed in Globe pub

25 minutes ago, waddleisgod said:

The sentence and compo is a disgrace!!!

When ever I see something like this I always prepare myself to see what sort of bobbar sentence has been given. I wasn't surprised but I am angry. What the roger about that sentence is gonna make the person actually think about what they did. They are just gonna laugh it off. 

To add, what a set of cowardly flaps.

Edited by mozzy85

48 minutes ago, mozzy85 said:

When ever I see something like this I always prepare myself to see what sort of bobbar sentence has been given. I wasn't surprised but I am angry. What the roger about that sentence is gonna make the person actually think about what they did. They are just gonna laugh it off. 

To add, what a set of cowardly flaps.

Would love to see how the judge would feel if it had been his son they glassed. That sentence is utterly outrageous. 

18 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Would love to see how the judge would feel if it had been his son they glassed. That sentence is utterly outrageous. 

It really is unbelievable when you think about it, and the £750 compo is just rubbing salt in, he is scarred for life, he will have probably have lost more in wages for time off and I'm sure the poor guy is suffering physiologically since the attack!

Some right scumbags out there!!!