Man glassed in pub after being asked if he was a Wednesday fan

2 hours ago, vulva said:

I mentioned on another thread that United getting promoted is like a scruffy family getting invited to a posh wedding. They don't know how to behave, and are getting all excited. 

You'd sit them at the back near the toilets, tell the barman to limit the Jaigermeisters and have to talk them through which cutlery to use, and when. Wedding present would be a voucher for the new Trampoline park near Parkgate, and they would steal some of the flowers at the end. 

lol

Had the great pleasure of seeing this vile piece of shot of a father being humiliated at a 'Trojan' night at the Riverside on Kelham Island last year.

His photo had been circulated amongst a certain few Wednesdayites after the glassing incident and he was recognised by one of our older lads.

When challenged and invited to repeat his actions by just one almost 60 year old owls fan he burst into tears and actually tried to blame his son.

His wife , to much amusement of onlookers then through a drink over him shouting 'I told you this would happen you absolute fcuckinwanker'

He was allowed to leave the pub without a finger being laid on him ........... therein lays the difference! 

• Haha 7

5 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Had the great pleasure of seeing this vile piece of shot of a father being humiliated at a 'Trojan' night at the Riverside on Kelham Island last year.

His photo had been circulated amongst a certain few Wednesdayites after the glassing incident and he was recognised by one of our older lads.

When challenged and invited to repeat his actions by just one almost 60 year old owls fan he burst into tears and actually tried to blame his son.

His wife , to much amusement of onlookers then through a drink over him shouting 'I told you this would happen you absolute fcuckinwanker'

He was allowed to leave the pub without a finger being laid on him ........... therein lays the difference! 

lollollol

On ‎15‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 20:56, S36 OWL said:

Screenshot_20170915-202742.thumb.jpg.afaf1dc0abab5f5ed151ee16f022c0da.jpg

CHAV

I can think of another four letter word starting with C to describe this waste of skin.

So the minutes silence disrespecting (Matt Busby 1994), urine chucking, flare throwing, rapist chanting, victim abusing, cowardly porcine set of t**ts can add this to their list too. In recent years they have "endeared" themselves to West Ham fans, Coventry fans, Middlesborough fans and now Norwich fans. They are generally quite a disliked set of fans and as a club. They must be so proud.

The old quotes are regurgitated like "all clubs have idiots". Well yes but some clearly have a worse and larger element than others. Will the club itself act to ban these "fans" and especially the ones involved on Saturday with the Norwich fans? Deafening silence so far.

It appears many of us have had "encounters" with the grunters we have the mis-fortune to share our beautiful city with. I recall during Euro 2004 being in town after England had just won on lovely warm summers afternoon/evening. Sat in Llyods having a few beers (I think alanharper my mate who frequents on here at times) was with me. Anyway, two pigs sat at a table not too far away were giving it the usual nonsense about eating chips and smoking fags and the we are Blavdes drivel. Actually sat with them were two females who clearly were their partners. This carried on for about half an hour so. First opportunity the woman left the table I had to go up to these two morons and politely tell them to shut the *** up. These hard men were like mice after. In hindsight it could have got messy even though I wasn't on my own but it's that mentality they have that gets very tiresome.

Lets hope we smash them (on the pitch) this Sunday!

2 hours ago, casbahowl said:

What's a 'Trojan' night?

You all went smuggled inside a wooden horse? 

• Haha 4

21 hours ago, OneDavidHirst said:

Pete Gunning grew up on Hammerton Road at Hillsborough and was always a pu55y. He used to act the hard man around the younger kids but never tangled with anyone his own age. Looks like he never changed or grew up.

Funny thing is, his younger brother is a Wednesday fan and was always a really decent lad.

The Judge who sentenced them is a absolute disgrace, the judiciary in this country are completely inept. They wouldn't dish out sentences like this if they were elected.

As I said in an earlier post I used to play football with Pete and his younger brother. His brother had a tattoo of his girlfriend done on his leg, had it changed to the "Grim Reaper" after they split up. True story.

3 hours ago, casbahowl said:

Should have got a hiding but the humiliation must have been just as hard if he actually started crying then put the blame on his wife and son.

Whatawanker.

On 15/09/2017 at 23:50, owltown said:

Star stirring up trouble ahead of a Derby match so they can hope for trouble on the day which they will report on and sell more papers.

come on pigs. Open your eyes.

You are the worst pig we've ever had on here. That's quite some achievement considering the utter jebends you've knocked into second place. 

• Haha 1

I once went into the penny black by myself on Derby day in 2007/8 with my Wednesday shirt sticking out after we'd won 2-0, carrying 4 cans of Stella in a carrier bag absolutely slaughtered for a laugh whilst waiting for a coach back to l**ds where I lived for a couple of years. I remember necking 4 cans of Stella on the train down in the morning on pre Derby day adrenaline in an hour, carrying on when I got to Sheff and not too much else after lol

I remember getting a pint of Guinness in there, necking it then being asked to leave by the manager then standing outside smoking talking to people. Thought it was funny at the time, absolutely $hat myself day after when I thought of what could have been. 

Can only remeber the date because it was Keegan's comeback game at Newcastle that night on tv and I remember watching that too.

Its ridiculous that all this goes on and people are wary to go into certain pubs. 15 pints of Stella will postpone this fear though I find.

The Globe originally opened it's doors in 1797, it's close to the Interchange, Midland Station, Crucible and Lyceum, this historic establishment should be attracting commuters, and theatre gowers, not brain dead and violent scum bags. Being an old sod I recall a system used in the deep and distant past to rid pubs like this of problem customers. This was quite simple, the landlord and family went on a two weeks holiday, a temporary 'manager' with scum bag eradication skills was installed, when the landlord and family returned the premises were a paragon of peace and tranquility, the police were not interested in any 'happenings' during this period.

Can you imagine anything of this nature taking place in this day and age?

Edited by optimisticowl

4 hours ago, casbahowl said:

Brilliant!!

On 17/09/2017 at 14:49, fatzooma said:

It was me mate!!! Seriously no joking. I was in with my Mrs and the same bloke and son came in and said 'we're all Wednesday aren't we'. I said to f'kin right and his goons tried starting...I was with my mrs as well as we had just watched us away at Birmingham on the screen.

immnot advocating or proud, but I picked up a pool cue and twatted one of them...the 'Dad' bottled it and ran out and my Mrs cracked one of the others. Outside were about 8 more.

luckily for me, some lads from Chezzie came over to me and said they had got my back. 

Im unformed by the staff at the Globe that it's the same idiots...although I am annoyed that  someone else has got caught out.

Why at the very least haven't these clowns been barred from there.....well done mate for giving it back btw!