Man glassed in pub after being asked if he was a Wednesday fan

Such a lovely... err... "lass"

IMG_6241.PNG.6d21d0c5cb3365287b4b73f811171587.PNG

now im not gonna tar all of them with the same brush, I know plenty of decent people who are just unlucky enough to support Dem Blavdes! 

BUT!...

they do seem to have a larger than most supply of nöbheads who've seen Green Street a few to many times, one of the worst thing about it though is that ALOT of the "normal" fans tend to ignore it and see it as not a problem.

ill say this though they are building  up a rep by attacking fans such as Boro and Norwich (easy targets) that the heavy hitters (Leeds, Cardiff & Milwall) won't ignore and will want to knock them down a peg or two!

On 9/15/2017 at 23:50, owltown said:

Star stirring up trouble ahead of a Derby match so they can hope for trouble on the day which they will report on and sell more papers.

come on pigs. Open your eyes.

Of all the pathetic excuses I've seen from your lot for the endless instances we see of Blunts embarrassing their club and the city, this is right up there among the worst. Get a grip man.

32 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

4:31 onwards.  Sad!

The bit at the end after the embarrassing scenes outside the away end - "So I ain't tryin' to make excuses, but... literally, the referee and their players, they were just cheats, utter cheats, and I'm not just saying that" - then tries to blame the Norwich fans for it kicking off.

Cry me them salty tears lol

4 minutes ago, horny owl said:

It's not even their song 

As with everything else they do it was stolen from somebody else

Pathetic.  they're so small. 

Talking as someone who resides in South West Sheffield and drives to SWFC matches, alcohol is an after match thing, when I've got back home and parked the car up. This is certainly not the case with many of the red and white contingent, who start drinking in their locals at circa 11:00am, and then move on to the delights of the S2 pubs by bus to get really tanked up. I appreciate that alcohol is consumed in S6 both prior and during match time, but many of the blunts that I know aren't content unless they've had a bath in it.

Alcohol abuse is the main cause of most violent/abusive activities, I'm not beating a drum on my high horse, just telling it as I see it.

7 minutes ago, Vernon1867 said:

Apparently the only arrests were Norwich fans but I bet thats complete and utter bo11ocks

When Utd lose a game going after easy targets like families and children is what they do, they disgust me

When we've seen videos of them spitting at Boro fans, you can bet your house that their were arrests including pigs.