Man glassed in pub after being asked if he was a Wednesday fan

Who the roger snorts coke with their dad?

Also, I'm not usually in the string em Up brigade but if you glass someone, you're prepared to kill someone. And if this was just because of his football loyalties, it was effectively unprovoked.

Surely, they're a threat to society and should be dealt with as such.

Absolutely pathetic.  Warming to know the scummers pass on their tradition down the generations.

I had the misfortune of being in the Clubhouse post-blades match and some of the knuckle-draggers in there were worthy of an Attenborough commentary.  I know we have a fair share (particularly down the away end of the North) but overhearing some of the 'banter' from these tail tugging tuggers was something else.  Thing was, most of them were over 40 as well!  

11 minutes ago, Jazzybmzoo said:

Absolutely pathetic.  Warming to know the scummers pass on their tradition down the generations.

I had the misfortune of being in the Clubhouse post-blades match and some of the knuckle-draggers in there were worthy of an Attenborough commentary.  I know we have a fair share (particularly down the away end of the North) but overhearing some of the 'banter' from these tail tugging tuggers was something else.  Thing was, most of them were over 40 as well!  

Attenborough commentary. Love it

I'm not going to defend the dad (Peter Gunning) as you can't defend the indefensible (although the judge clearly thought differently) but i used to play football with him some years ago and he was always ok. Not sure how things have changed for him and was very surprised to read what has happened. Unfortunately our legal system has hardly sent him and his son a strong message to prevent them doing it again.

16 hours ago, OhForAnotherShez said:

Can't understand how the passing of these sentences was possible.

Surely the guy assaulted will have been advised whether an appeal was in order or a waste of time.

Nothing to do with the Victim he's seen as only a witness in the case the CPS prosecute and appeal 

14 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Sounds like the dirty red and white tramps have been at it again. 

Some Norwich fans were attacked after yesterday's game with some needing treatment at hospital. 

They really are scum that lot.

This is one of saddest things I've read...

From Norwich forum.

Have to say ther fans are **** as we walked back to the car we had 2 different groups goad us,  was with my wfe and 70 year old mother in law and they were grown men, at least in their 40's, so not surprised there was some trouble classless d*ckheads.

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/3561228/ShowPost.aspx