Man glassed in pub after being asked if he was a Wednesday fan

2 minutes ago, owltown said:

Star stirring up trouble ahead of a Derby match so they can hope for trouble on the day which they will report on and sell more papers.

come on pigs. Open your eyes.

What a stroker.

But we expect it from you. Dross

8 minutes ago, owltown said:

Star stirring up trouble ahead of a Derby match so they can hope for trouble on the day which they will report on and sell more papers.

come on pigs. Open your eyes.

This is one of those duality issues.

On the one hand you're on the wrong forum because you oink.

On the other hand , you're on the right forum because you you spout carp like the rest of us.

Clever.

1 hour ago, acquiescefc said:

Different world away from when Pete Drabble ran it.

Too true that...my missus was & still is best friends with Pete's daughter so I saw a lot of him around that time...bit of a lad as was his son, who was like a clone of Pete.

It's terrible that like.

that said I was once down town a couple of years ago and a Wednesday fan stomped across the pub accusing us of being blades and then nutted me as I was trying to explain we weren't.

both teams have some idiots following them.

1 hour ago, ka58 said:

It's terrible that like.

that said I was once down town a couple of years ago and a Wednesday fan stomped across the pub accusing us of being blades and then nutted me as I was trying to explain we weren't.

both teams have some idiots following them.

We've got our own vile scum following us...some of the vilest things I've seen has been perpetrated by Wednesday fans...it's just life, they are everywhere...unfortunately.

9 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

2 years suspended for sticking a glass in someones face 

The judge must have been their uncle 

You are so right. These sort of light sentences that that are handed down by judges are a disgrace. It's not even a sentence, they have been let off !!

Drug taking, public disorder, GBH and they walk away , probably to offend again, whilst some poor innocent is scared do life.

Might be interesting to see what sort of sentence would be handed out by the same judge when they reoffend and the victim was his son.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Jeremy Barnett  needs locking up and barring from serving as a judge after passing down such a light sentence, Liberal tool ! 

Nowt to do with being liberal. I'm pretty much the most liberal person you'll ever meet politically. And even I believe that if you violently assault someone in cold blood, you go down.

Got to be the pressure on the prison system. 

8 hours ago, legendaryswan said:

Star didnt do em all any favours sticking their addresses in,bet they dont get to hillsbro for part one of the derby 2017/18,Ive already heard a few tasty comments from lads not too far away.

No doubt the star will run a retribution thread

Its not the Stars fault though is it? Its the nobbers who did it.  Dont want retribution, keep your hands to yourself. Simple