Man glassed in pub after being asked if he was a Wednesday fan

3 hours ago, oli1980 said:

more CCTV footage released of some of their scumbags at Boro earlier in the season picking on Women & Kids

Any links? 

The victim was left with a number of injuries, and needed to have 35 stitches to the lacerations left where the glass struck him. He was also left with a bump to the back of his head and a haematoma to his forehead.

The court was told how the victim has four permanent scars, between 1 and 1.5 inches in size, as a result of the attack.

unbelievable ... a suspended sentence as well .. absolute joke

On 17/09/2017 at 15:37, BIG D said:

I'm pretty sure Victoria received a slap after a game at S2 a few years back. 

This is true. I was with @eDDie who can back me up. Walking past a past-middle aged man eating his chips who decided to shout abuse at my Mum and then try to leg me up.

I remembered my self defence... had his knackers bruised onto my thigh for over a fortnight after. Police arrested him, happy days.

That said, I also once was spat on for being female and punched / had my finger broken right down the centre (still can't bend/use it properly) a few years back at Peterborough by a SWFC fan. 

Goes both ways.

Maybe it's my face.

4 minutes ago, Victoria said:

This is true. I was with @eDDie who can back me up. Walking past a past-middle aged man eating his chips who decided to shout abuse at my Mum and then try to leg me up.

I remembered my self defence... had his knackers bruised onto my thigh for over a fortnight after. Police arrested him, happy days.

That said, I also once was spat on for being female and punched / had my finger broken right down the centre (still can't bend/use it properly) a few years back at Peterborough by a SWFC fan. 

Goes both ways.

Maybe it's my face.

Should've stabbed him in the leg with a bread knife. You can get away with anything these days...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-41389520