When Gary Hooper Smiles.......

4 hours ago, Rentaghost said:

I'd like to see his reaction scoring the winner in the 93ed minute in front of the cop against the blunts 

He'd stop, walk slowly & calmly behind the goal, face the fans & take a very slow deliberate bow, rise back up & wink.

Imo he is the best signing CC has made in his time at the club we saw a brilliant return from him in his first half a season, last season he was plagued by injuries but was still crucial in our run to the play off's. This season we are getting the best out of perhaps the most intelligent footballer in this league even more pleasing we seem to have settled on a partnership up front and although last season I was not fletchers biggest fan at times as on his return from injury he did appear to struggle, they are currently playing some brilliant stuff together. Yesterday, especially in the first half we saw two strikers brimming with confidence their interplay not just with each other but their link play with the midfield was brilliant, they make very different runs and are aware where each other are at all times it seems. Last season especially around February, March the amount of times the chosen forwards were playing just too far apart, first game was very similar FF and Rhodes playing 20 feet apart at all times it seemed but credit to both players and coaching staff. Long may it continue. 

14 hours ago, Bluestripe said:

Hows it goin Aussie!

Not bad at all pal...you still posting on Owlsmad?

I've not posted or looked at footymad for months now...had to give it away, Bladesmad was getting to me, too many teeth gnashers, shame really as there are some really good lads on there, Owlsmad has been pretty much dead for a couple of years, which is also a shame as it was excellent at one point....once all Blades bar Katch abandoned ship after the mind the gap year there was no banter....no banter means no forum.

Take care pal.

On 18/09/2017 at 00:58, qantas said:

Not bad at all pal...you still posting on Owlsmad?

I've not posted or looked at footymad for months now...had to give it away, Bladesmad was getting to me, too many teeth gnashers, shame really as there are some really good lads on there, Owlsmad has been pretty much dead for a couple of years, which is also a shame as it was excellent at one point....once all Blades bar Katch abandoned ship after the mind the gap year there was no banter....no banter means no forum.

Take care pal.

Drop in occasionally, but v quiet as you say.

A shame that having finally got into the championship likely the banter would have reignited, although the killing of threads (both directions) has probably put paid to it.

take it easy mi amigo!

On 15/09/2017 at 18:20, theowlsman said:

......and he's a happy little bunny, he scores lots of goals. Just saying.

Going to finish the league's top scorer, make Norwich kick themselves, and become worth zillions.

Trust me.

Said it before, but I’m going to get sick of saying I told you so this season. lol