When Gary Hooper Smiles.......

10 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

......and he's a happy little bunny, he scores lots of goals. Just saying.

Going to finish the league's top scorer, make Norwich kick themselves, and become worth zillions.

Trust me.

8 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

What happens if Fletcher starts smiling aswell.

:manager:

I really hope these come true that's what I hope!!

53 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

He's reyt cool when he scores. Just walks back to the centre circle having a chat with the odd colleague.

Yes he is.

If I had scored the goal he scored on Tuesday, beating one man, holding off two, nipping it past the goalie, I would have run around Hillsborough for 5 minutes with my shorts on my head, before high fiving all ten players, the entire subs bench, Ozzie Owl and half the North Stand.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

26 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Yes he is.

If I had scored the goal he scored on Tuesday, beating one man, holding off two, nipping it past the goalie, I would have run around Hillsborough for 5 minutes with my shorts on my head, before high fiving all ten players, the entire subs bench, Ozzie Owl and half the North Stand.

Absolutely. We'd milk it to death and probably get booked for time wasting. I'm with you Holmowl

• Haha 1

Aside from his time at Celtic, he doesn't tend to interact or celebrate too much with fans when he/the team scores. 

Just 10 seconds with his team mates and then jogs back to the centre circle. 

I don't think he is one of those (and there are plenty in the professional game) who try and fake a relationship with the fans for self-serving reasons.