Colin's Comments

18 hours ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

Except Carlos who has a better points per game record.

I like Carlos a lot but Warnock has a track record over decades in this division, Carlos has been here two seasons and hasn't delivered a promotion yet. He's got a way to go to prove himself as a master of this division, much as I'd rather he got us out of it and set about becoming a master of the Premier League instead.

58 minutes ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

You can't skewer the stats to suit your argument.

It's like running the elections until you get the winner you want.

The facts are as said Carlos has a better points per game stat than Colin in the championship. FACT.

Equally NW has a better promotion record in the championship than CC and promotion is our holy grail after all.

Edited by Dagmeister

1 hour ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

You can't skewer the stats to suit your argument.

It's like running the elections until you get the winner you want.

The facts are as said Carlos has a better points per game stat than Colin in the championship. FACT.

Over 2 seasons so its pointless. Wonder what stats NW has over his best 2 seasons in the championship and how they compare up then?

Guest Copthorneowl

I'm sure others remember Ken Bates offering him the Chelsea managers job some years ago...he turned it down Bates said he was frightened of it Warnock did not disagree.  My take is that his monumental ego wasn't going to risk humiliation in the big league.

4 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

I'm sure others remember Ken Bates offering him the Chelsea managers job some years ago...he turned it down Bates said he was frightened of it Warnock did not disagree.  My take is that his monumental ego wasn't going to risk humiliation in the big league.

He seems better suited in the Championship or Division 1 for sure. Ego or common sense; perhaps it was just the right decision for himself.

Who in their right mind would work for Bates anyway?

Edited by Dagmeister

Warnocks the kind of manager who gets the best out of mediocre players

Cant stand the bloke Personaly because of his record of being happy to allow thugs to break players legs and skulls

I also know the friend of an agent who's told me some juicy stuff about him and the scams he's been up to over the years

Once a Blade always a Blade I suppose.