Fernando Forristieri injury

18 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

We are better without him as CC can't unbalace the team by playing him up front.

He either plays on the left or its time to cut the cord.

Carlos will be glad he hasn't got to shoehorn him into the side for 3 months owt can happen in that time regarding injuries to our other forwards then it might be easier to play him up front and if our forwards are still fit and firing he becomes super sub win win .

Just now, Mr. Tom said:

Have to agree with #4 at the very least. Have frequently got fed up of Wednesday being The FF Show between games (which, let's be real, is half his fault and half ours), but I've never seen him look less than very bothered on the pitch.

Got a big ego, thinks the grass will be greener if he leaves, will get a massive shock unless he changes his attitude, will not find a more forgiving club, set of supporters or lenient manager as at swfc

5 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Have you sorted the Sardinegate situation yet?

Poor attitude .....no backbone.......refused to get in the pan.......not enough tomato sauce in any make other than John West.

Sardines out....... Pilchards in.

I'm getting the feeling that you're not taking my posts seriously.

Just now, A12owl said:

What?????? You started the Sardinegate thing.. I only announced what I was having for tea compared to Lord Snoots upper class nosh.

OT is a very serious forum. Wouldn't ever try to be anything other than deadly serious.

What about yourself.

I've got my game head on now A12.

No time for this nonsense. UTO!

2 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Don't know to be honest.

I think when new posters pop up (usually with an obscure 80's player as profile pic) and start their Owlstalk life with an outrageous post Neil, I mean, they, get what's coming. 

Some clearly love getting hit with the neg-gun. Some folks are just argumentative aren't they. There's folks who will argue black is white on here.  

Then there are the Highlander types who chase each other from thread to thread negging each other all over the show. And will probably continue to do so  for all eternity even when their real human selves are long dead and buried. 

I've never been one for straight out coming out and calling people wee pipe heads,  twats, flaps,  bellends,  bobbar stains,  shithouses, *****, pillocks or any of that sort of thing. I'll try and debate folks all day. If they're clearly fucktards ill just leave it though.  I think I've only ever negged about three posts in all my years on here. And I've never put anyone on block or ignore.

That said....

I do think fake ITK transfer bullshysters who pull a random name off a computer game and say he's coming here and how they've watched him closely since he was 7 should be taken out and facking shot.

Given some of the words that got thru the swear filter, I'm interested to know what word earned the asterisks.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

Given some of the words that got thru the swear filter, I'm interested to know what word earned the asterisks.

While you're here Holm.

You might like to bump my danger zone thread that was much derided at the time.

And show A12 that I do know something about football?