Fernando Forristieri injury

2 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

If you take away his OMDT and his tactical analysis........the rest of his posts are on our level..... idiots bellowing down a sewer pipe.

You swine!

The only reason I've been bellowing down the sewer pipe is because @Morepork went down there to retrieve some Nuhiu threads that haven't been getting much of a look in since Reach became the whipping boy.

11 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

You swine!

The only reason I've been bellowing down the sewer pipe is because @Morepork went down there to retrieve some Nuhiu threads that haven't been getting much of a look in since Reach became the whipping boy.

Apart from white pepper on cold sardines...who do you think gets more hammer than they deserve on here?

3 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Apart from white pepper on cold sardines...who do you think gets more hammer than they deserve on here?

The Nuhiu abuse at one stage was absolutely incredible. 

Especially for a player that (despite obvious weaknesses) has always kept his nose clean and given never essential than 100%. 

Bannan last season was getting slaughtered despite the fact he was clearly playing a different role than the year previous. 

Or did you mean posters?

Just now, Lord Snooty said:

Especially for a player that (despite obvious weaknesses) has always kept his nose clean and given never essential than 100%. 

Bannan last season was getting slaughtered despite the fact he was clearly playing a different role than the year previous. 

Or did you mean posters?

Posters.

3 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Or did you mean posters?

Personally my Lord I haven't said anything derogatory about above and think in their own way contribute massively to the cause .

I was thinking while sat in M6 carnage that we should treat Fernando like a new signing come Christmas a bit like Goran thingy bobby boo bars at Salford docks by then, we like them should be sitting nicely to pounce with a fresh set of legs ..

Traffic Jams sometimes can inspire me thinks as long as Radio six is available ........

Maybe he is just injured. Maybe By the time he is fit, hooper or fletcher might be out of form / injured.  Don't lose to much sleep over it. It is not a lifetime ago we was playing Barry corr up front on his own with little other options in the squad

2 hours ago, A12owl said:

Cant disagree with you your Lordship. But is it Fernando's fault that Carlos plays him in the wrong position and cannot deal with him.

Fernando does NOT deserve the abuse he gets on here.

Strongly disagree. The moment he refused to get on the bus last season was when I lost all respect for him. I said at the time we should've sold him as soon as possible and taken the hit to the squad, regardless of the fact I know he is a fantastic player on his day. For me, you need to be prepared to sweat blood if you put on that blue and white shirt. Getting a table football game made modelled on Hillsborough does nothing in my eyes and he must think we are mugs. There are simply no excuses for refusing to play. How much does he get a week? He should be happy to play in goal if that's what Carlos wants.

Having said all that, I understand that we aren't on the training ground every week and don't really know what goes on. Maybe Forestieri has genuinely regretted what he did before the Norwich game and it's his passion for the club that is causing all the problems. His bust up with Winnall and anger at his position is perhaps evidence he wants to do everything in his power to help us get to where we want to be. Somehow though I doubt it. I won't abuse him, he's a human being at the end of the day, but I cannot bring myself to sing 'Oh Forestieri' or get excited about him.

37 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Posters.

Don't know to be honest.

I think when new posters pop up (usually with an obscure 80's player as profile pic) and start their Owlstalk life with an outrageous post Neil, I mean, they, get what's coming. 

Some clearly love getting hit with the neg-gun. Some folks are just argumentative aren't they. There's folks who will argue black is white on here.  

Then there are the Highlander types who chase each other from thread to thread negging each other all over the show. And will probably continue to do so  for all eternity even when their real human selves are long dead and buried. 

I've never been one for straight out coming out and calling people wee pipe heads,  twats, flaps,  bellends,  bobbar stains,  shithouses, *****, pillocks or any of that sort of thing. I'll try and debate folks all day. If they're clearly fucktards ill just leave it though.  I think I've only ever negged about three posts in all my years on here. And I've never put anyone on block or ignore.

That said....

I do think fake ITK transfer bullshysters who pull a random name off a computer game and say he's coming here and how they've watched him closely since he was 7 should be taken out and facking shot.

Edited by Lord Snooty
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, shezzas left peg said:

It could have been he was carrying an injury at the start of the season (since he's gonna be out for three months) and that was the Real reason he didn't want to play on the left, all that extra running, tracking back and defending was too much and leaving him not fit for attacking, yet we tried to accommodate be sticking him up front. 

Owlstalk myth.

59 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Where do you get the information about his àttitude?

Based on refusing to play

Based on not wanting to play in certain positions

Based on training ground bust ups

Based on what he does on the field.

But I said I think his attitude stinks. You don't tend to need excessive information to generate thoughts. Different to stating something as a fact

Guest Copthorneowl

Why can't some of our impeccably - life time well behaved, always forgiving fans ....take a look at Liverpools supporters reaction to Couthino, Arsenals fans reaction to Sanchez and take a leaf etc etc. These two guys even said they didn't want to be at their clubs but both got ovations this week from their supporters, something FF has never done and that's a Fact.

We we have so many self righteous fans it's hard to get perspective the trouble really is I think we've been in the bottom of the sink so long I think many of our fans have developed an inferiority complex which the can only hide by being uncompromising and hard on players like Nando.

Guest Copthorneowl
4 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Would YOU pick him ahead of Hooper or Fletcher?

The fact is Holmowl that it's not 5 minutes since both these two were being slagged off in OT for a combination of things ranging from being fat, injury prone not good enough biscuit legs etc. 

And you you can absolutely be 100% sure those times at some stage will come back. You have consistent and huge belief in that pairing to the point of sometimes posting rubbish about Forestiero however let's see how things pan and no I wouldn't change them whilst we are winning and gaining confidence and team spirit but anybody who thinks either of those two will stay fit for long is being unrealistic and ignoring the past.

Edited by Copthorneowl

8 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Point 1.     One instance. He was wrong and admitted it and apologised. But it still happened, probably because his attitude stinks

Point 2.     Has he said he didnt want to play in certain positions or that he prefers to play in certain positions. Carlos said that FF told him he didn't want to play wife left because of having to track back. Maybe Carlos was lying? Doubt it. Although he did backtrack when he realised saying that was quite damaging.

Point 3.     One instance. Apparently it happens regularly at most clubs. It does. Usually with players with poor attitudes.

Point 4.     When has he not given 100%? He cant score every game or make assists in every game.  If you honestly think he has given 100% in every game you need to take the tinted specs off. I have no idea what goals and assist have to do with his attitude.

30 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Point 1.     One instance. He was wrong and admitted it and apologised.

Point 2.     Has he said he didnt want to play in certain positions or that he prefers to play in certain positions.

Point 3.     One instance. Apparently it happens regularly at most clubs.

Point 4.     When has he not given 100%? He cant score every game or make assists in every game. 

Have to agree with #4 at the very least. I've frequently got fed up of Wednesday being The FF Show between games (which, let's be real, is half his fault and half ours), but I've never seen him look less than very bothered on the pitch.

Edited by Mr. Tom