iFollow is crud

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Is anyone else having problems? It was crap on Tuesday but I did get it working on my phone.  Now when I check on my phone or I Pad it says the next game is Notts Forest and it's playing now!!!

Im worried that this screen will stop me being able to watch tomorrow's game.  Any ideas anyone??

I'd give it a very good 8/10 so far.  

I agree that the way the whole thing is communicated is poor.  My negatives would be that the way it's listed on the site is confusing, I think the way you could actually purchase another subscription if you weren't careful is ridiculous and I think they should/could have commentary.  Apart from that, the connection is generally good (if you disconnect at half time and restart for the 2nd half), it streams to my TV without any issues through a new Chromecast dongle and at 720p HD, the picture is OK.  

If anyone is actually having problems with the connection/picture, have a look at your set up in the first instance and don't be quick to blame iFollow.  If you have a capable PC, solid (wired) connection and if you're streaming to a TV, a quality/solid wireless connection, then you really shouldn't have any problems with watching a full game in 720p HD.  

18 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

I'd give it a very good 8/10 so far.  

I agree that the way the whole thing is communicated is poor.  My negatives would be that the way it's listed on the site is confusing, I think the way you could actually purchase another subscription if you weren't careful is ridiculous and I think they should/could have commentary.  Apart from that, the connection is generally good (if you disconnect at half time and restart for the 2nd half), it streams to my TV without any issues through a new Chromecast dongle and at 720p HD, the picture is OK.  

If anyone is actually having problems with the connection/picture, have a look at your set up in the first instance and don't be quick to blame iFollow.  If you have a capable PC, solid (wired) connection and if you're streaming to a TV, a quality/solid wireless connection, then you really shouldn't have any problems with watching a full game in 720p HD.  

When it all started i had problems logging in and left it for a bit. Later tried again and thought i hadn't subscribed, when i tried to i was informed i already had a subscription...

The service is poor and the customer support terrible. Live chat is a waste of time, and they take ages to reply to emails. When you do finally get a reply, it is like the person replying hasn't even bothered to read your original email. Furthermore, every time it is a different person replying, so there is no continuity and you have to explain everything again. They don't seem to give a throw and with many users being overseas in different time zones, they know it's very hard for people to complain.

After reading on here about Colins press conference, I decided to go onto Cardiff's site and watch it, only to be informed that I cant sign in, and that I would have to take 

out another subscription to watch premium content, what a load of booolux.