WEST STAND tickets on sale for Sheffield derby match

2 hours ago, bradowl said:

SWFC TICKET OFFICE Retweeted Wainfleet blade

Hi Wainfleet Blade That was difficult to translate, but we are not a doctors surgery. If you are pooing out pigs please see your GP #swfc

SWFC TICKET OFFICE added,

Wainfleet blade @wainfleet_blade
Replying to @swfcTICKETS
If I had the wings of a sparrow the great big arse of a grow l fly over hills borough tomorrow and bobbar the pigs below
0 replies24 retweets76 likes

Retweet

Liked

Direct messa

:tango:

You only sing when you're Fishing !

4 hours ago, owls79 said:

Does anyone have any idea how they will segregate the fans who are going in the west lower and what exit they will be sent after the game?

Exit via gate near South Stand and out over bridge or Penistone Road would be my guess, this has been done for previous games, so would surely be used for this game.

13 hours ago, bradowl said:

SWFC TICKET OFFICE Retweeted Wainfleet blade

Hi Wainfleet Blade That was difficult to translate, but we are not a doctors surgery. If you are pooing out pigs please see your GP #swfc

SWFC TICKET OFFICE added,

Wainfleet blade @wainfleet_blade
Replying to @swfcTICKETS
If I had the wings of a sparrow the great big arse of a grow l fly over hills borough tomorrow and bobbar the pigs below
0 replies24 retweets76 likes

Retweet

Liked

Direct messa

:tango:

That is a very good reply from the ticket office.

But I think someone should tell that little piggy tomorrow would have been Friday so nobody would be home :ghoulguy:

22 hours ago, Ethel The Tree said:

Quick calculation - 2,100 is 5% of 42,000

Given our 'current' capacity, the West Stand lower tier could accommodate the more accurate figure

Yes totally agree, but the official capacity is still just under 40000 ie the number of seats in the stadium. I can only suppose that we keep the capacity at this higher figure is to give us the flexibility of which 32000 to 33000 seats are actually used.

Sending them oout over the south stand bridge along with the south stand is mind boggling when there's thousands of Wednesday fans coming off the north stand that way. 

Keep the uneducated, unwashed, unsightly two hats in the ground until everything is clear. 

25 minutes ago, OughtibridgeOwl said:

Sending them oout over the south stand bridge along with the south stand is mind boggling when there's thousands of Wednesday fans coming off the north stand that way. 

Keep the uneducated, unwashed, unsightly two hats in the ground until everything is clear. 

Hopefully they will want to leave early as we rack up a cricket score....