Almen Abdi

2 minutes ago, torryowl said:

what's that in layman terms ... all injuries to me are either ankle ,leg,arm,back, or head 

It's a muscle located on the upper part of the leg. Apparently he's been over compensating due to his dodgy knee and resulted in extra pressure on the adductor causing injury. 

I can't see many professional footballers wanting to be injured or even faking injuries. As has been said earlier in the thread it may just be that his body is no longer up to the pressures of the modern game. It would be a shame if that is the case because this guy has been a good player.

Fingers crossed he can get over this and come good for us.

I distinctly remember talk on the Watford boards at the time that he had a really bad and mysterious foot injury a couple of seasons before we signed him with some posters stating he hadn't been quite the same player since. But I also remember just about every poster saying he was still a great player and they were sad to see him go. I mean, he played 30+ games for Watford in the PL so he must have been fit then. It's all a bit sad, really...

Guest BULGARIA
45 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

It's a muscle located on the upper part of the leg. Apparently he's been over compensating due to his dodgy knee and resulted in extra pressure on the adductor causing injury. 

Over compensating..... doing what exactly?