Carlos "We will play differently against Cardiff"

Carlos Carvalhal.jpg

When pressed about formation and tactics today Carlos Carvalhal has said that Sheffield Wednesday will line up and play differently against Cardiff City on Saturday

Carlos said he is a big admirer of Cardiff and that the game will be a tricky one and so the tactics and formation will be different for this one.

Obviously not going into any more detail such as team selection Carlos explained that people don't see what goes on behind the scenes when selecting teams hence why he might not choose the same starting eleven each game to achieve the consistency the fans are looking for

Another firm response from Carlos in todays press conference, closing off questions and not going down the route of talking about formations and entertainment factor

Owlstalk Shop

I hope so because if we start like we did on Tuesday we will get hammered. As I said on a different thread Bannan was dropping so deep to get the ball it was ridiculous, he was pretty much picking it up between Lees and Van Aken. Not a dig at him but more the tactics employed, even more pointless when Van Aken is comfortable with the ball at his feet.

We were also so deep when they were in possession that we almost had two flat banks of four which was inviting unnecessary pressure and then when we regained the ball, regularly had 7 or 8 players behind it. Lost count of the amount of times Hooper and Fletch were isolated and the long ball was the only option, where they had to fight for it against their back four.

IMO we need to be much more positive, especially in the first half, both at home and away.

27 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I applaud you forward thinking. 

But what are the legal ramifications?

Will his clone be represented by the same agent or belong solely to the club?

Most importantly will cloning Bannan affect FFP?

It's a real political and ethical minefield. 

10955299_10153968098841111_3969640686897090635_n.jpg

29 minutes ago, torryowl said:

I think your putting a heavy workload on bannan 

Owlstalk, where mistakes are punishable with photoshop and sarcasm :)

Lee in the middle, Bannan on the right

• Haha 1