Kieran Lee told Carlos he wanted to play

Carlos.jpg

Carlos explained that Kieran Lee was told he wasn't going to be played two games on the trot and that he wouldn't play on Tuesday night but Lee insisted on playing and so Carlos named him in the side

Carlos went on to say that Lee was an extraordinary player and a different level of footballer

Kieran Lee - what a player!

He's like the Mick Lyons of Midfield

Owlstalk Shop

31 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Crazy....

Lee says he wants to play and its fair enough

Forestieri says he doesn't want to play and every f.ooker goes batsh *t  mental.... 

lol

Carlos needs to be stronger with his players, if he had decided not to play him no amount of I'm OK I want to play should be changing his mind. I'd have had him on the bench mind you. 

2 hours ago, sheriwozgod said:

Carlos should have stuck to his guns........................seems crazy to me that he started two games in 4 days after missing so much football over the last 9 months, he is a very important player who needs looking after properly.

I agree

2 hours ago, sheriwozgod said:

Carlos should have stuck to his guns........................seems crazy to me that he started two games in 4 days after missing so much football over the last 9 months, he is a very important player who needs looking after properly.

I can imagine thia is a somewhat exaggerated story. Quite possible Carlos said to Lee are you sure and Lee said yes he was. At any rate he looked fitter on Tuesday than Saturday

But agree players may need overruling

Guest We Shall Overcome

Wait why he gets injured again for 3months or so, poor and weak Management yet again from Carvalhal.

Edited by We Shall Overcome