IFollow quality

14 hours ago, Wisenightowl said:

Since that game I have received nothing short of atrocious customer support (they basically ignored my emails to them). How can they charge fans £110 and provide such poor service? Isn't there a law against that?

Definitely, who do we contact Ofcom ? If today's match isn't working or of better quality then believe me I will be taking this matter further I might try contacting this guy lol

Screenshot_20170916-102439.png

Guest Kagoshimaowl
On 13/09/2017 at 18:02, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

See other thread missed the whole match (as did others) unable to load the match apparently I need to buy another subscription and the app on Mobile/Tablet video unable to load please try again will they refund me for that match ? I doubt it! will they listen ? Probably not s one owls fan has already tried

Same problem mate. Wouldn't load up on laptop. Did get it on my mobile but quality was poor and it irritated me watching such a small screen.  Poor for the money I paid!!!

2 hours ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Same problem mate. Wouldn't load up on laptop. Did get it on my mobile but quality was poor and it irritated me watching such a small screen.  Poor for the money I paid!!!

I will give them 1 more game otherwise that's it they ar3 getting it big style.