Sheffield Wednesday are unbeatable and headed for the Premiership

IMG_4686.JPG

No mater which way you look at it Sheffield Wednesday are clearly a class above this season and are currently unbeatable

Carlos has become a manager who always manages to come out of periods of pressure in a calm and successful way with wins

If I were anti Carvalhal (I'm not) I'd be infuriated with him responding to my unfounded dislike by repeatedly giving us goals, wins and points

But I'm a huge fan of Carlos

it takes a special kind of something to succeed at this football club

So many fan favourites have tried and failed to handle the pressure of the club and the fickle nature of many of our fans 

Previous managers have come and  either froze or not been able to get their players winning at home under the weight of a very expectant Hillsborough crowd

A true Wednesday winner in the manager role needs to have the character and charisma to charm the fanbase whilst delivering growth and improvement in the league 

Carlos is doing that and has that charisma. The guy is embarrassing critics now and is simply unmovable.

Criticism doesn't just slip off him like water off a ducks back but it also simply ends in him bringing the results again

Whilst some cretins screamed for his blood and demanding 'big sam' or some other incapable manager to come and replace him, Carlos responds by delivering his most successful start to any season he's ever had at the club

Year on year improvements, higher league finishes and improved squads have come under Carlos

Yet there are still (STILL) those fans who will try and implore others to ignore facts and instead join them in wanting Carlos replaced with their choice of replacement 

Dont give theee people the time of day - they're lunatics

Carlos will get us promoted DESPITE these people and their mentalist spoilt over entitled opinions 

Sheffied Wednesday are currently unbeatable 

Theyre unbeatable as it's a quality squad (especially up front), has a resilience that's been instilled over the last few years, and they win when many of our fans have expected them to fail

When you look at successful teams they grind out results and get points and wins in the most unexpected ways

Wednesday are doing that week in week out and that's a really promising sign

Sometimes the play isn't as flowing as Sheridan and Waddle and is sometimes more akin to Atherton and Leon Clarke but the wins and the points still come 

IMG_4687.JPG

The voices of the dissenters need silencing by the happy majority now and Carlos should be given the rest of the season to get us promoted (and he will) as he's earned it. He's earned it and he deserves it.

But for a couple of injuries in a couple of games in the last two seasons we would be already in the Premiership 

With a new medical team and a bigger squad we have resolved the issues that Carlos considered the blockage to our top flight return.

In years past when managers haven't been able to handle the size of the task fans have seen minor returns from replacing the manager, but this is NOT the case this time round as Carlos has this job locked down and has made himself irreplaceable 

And if rumours of the chairmans input into player recruitment or team selection is to be believed in any way then that makes Carlos abilities and results simply astonishing 

Right now this football team are unbeatable, the manager is untouchable, and a return to the Premiership this season is inevitable 

Too big a claim?

Bring up this post (at the end of the season and not after a single defeat or a bad run because we will have those) and let's see

Owlstalk Shop

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

IMG_4686.JPG

No mater which way you look at it Sheffield Wednesday are clearly a class above this season and are currently unbeatable

Carlos has become a manager who always manages to come out of periods of pressure in a calm and successful way with wins

If I were anti Carvalhal (I'm not) I'd be infuriated with him responding to my unfounded dislike by repeatedly giving us goals, wins and points

So many fan favourites have tried and failed to handle the pressure of the club and the fickle nature of many of our fans 

Previous managers have come and  either froze or not been able to get their players winning at home under the weight of a very expectant Hillsborough crowd

A true Wednesday winner in the manager role needs to have the character and charisma to charm the fanbase whilst delivering growth and improvement in the league 

Carlos is doing that and has that charisma. The guy is embarrassing critics now and is simply unmovable.

Criticism doesn't just slip off him like water off a ducks back but it also simply ends in him bringing the results again

Whilst some cretins screamed for his blood and demanding 'big sam' or some other incapable manager to come and replace him, Carlos responds by delivering his most successful start to any season he's ever had at the club

Year on year improvements, higher league finishes and improved squads have come under Carlos

Yet there are still (STILL) those fans who will try and implore others to ignore facts and instead join them in wanting Carlos replaced with their choice of replacement 

Carlos will get us promoted DESPITE these people and their mentalist spoilt over entitled opinions 

Theyre unbeatable as it's a quality squad (especially up front), has a resilience that's been instilled over the last few years, and they win when many of our fans have expected them to fail

When you look at successful teams they grind out results and get points and wins in the most unexpected ways

Sometimes the play isn't as flowing as Sheridan and Waddle and is sometimes more akin to Atherton and Leon Clarke but the wins and the points still come 

IMG_4687.JPG

The voices of the dissenters need silencing by the happy majority now and Carlos should be given the rest of the season to get us promoted (and he will) as he's earned it. He's earned it and he deserves it.

But for a couple of injuries in a couple of games in the last two seasons we would be already in the Premiership 

With a new medical team and a bigger squad we have resolved the issues that Carlos considered the blockage to our top flight return.

In years past when managers haven't been able to handle the size of the task fans have seen minor returns from replacing the manager, but this is NOT the case this time round as Carlos has this job locked down and has made himself irreplaceable 

And if rumours of the chairmans input into player recruitment or team selection is to be believed in any way then that makes Carlos abilities and results simply astonishing 

Right now this football team are unbeatable, the manager is untouchable, and a return to the Premiership this season is inevitable 

Too big a claim?

Bring up this post (at the end of the season and not after a single defeat or a bad run because we will have those) and let's see

garymegson

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

IMG_4686.JPG

IMG_4687.JPG

Too big a claim?

Great post.

I'm sick of the bedwetting brigade and their bizarre negativity. CC has had two fantastic seasons and is heading for a third.

Makes you wonder what agenda these moaners have.

Support Mr C, support Carlos, support the club.

No place for negativity here

5 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

Great post.

I'm sick of the bedwetting brigade and their bizarre negativity. CC has had two fantastic seasons and is heading for a third.

Exactly

sod the bedwetters

Carlos is making them look very silly indeed

Owlstalk Shop

43 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

Great post.

Agree. 

These so called Moaning Snowflakes get on my T*TS. 

Carlos has done nothing but take this club forward. 

& you lot that got Tricky Trev the sack .........